Great version of Vertigo

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Solid performances of both. Wish Vertigo hadn't been cut short though.

I can say on good authority that Bono will be in MUCH better form on leg 1 of the 360 Crabs tour than he was on the first leg of Vertigo. Possibly the first four of them. He didn't really catch fire until the 5th leg, likely with Edge's prompting.

Solid performances of both. Wish Vertigo hadn't been cut short though.

I can say on good authority that Bono will be in MUCH better form on leg 1 of the 360 Crabs tour than he was on the first leg of Vertigo. Possibly the first four of them. He didn't really catch fire until the 5th leg, likely with Edge's prompting.

He had some really brilliant nights on the first three legs. You could tell he was tired by the fourth leg, but his range was still really, really good even then, when his lower voice wasn't as good.

He was good on the 3rd leg, and had his moments on 1st and 2nd - agreed he was tired on the 4th leg.
Obviously with the break he got much needed rest and sounded the best on leg 5.

He was good on the 3rd leg, and had his moments on 1st and 2nd - agreed he was tired on the 4th leg.
Obviously with the break he got much needed rest and sounded the best on leg 5.

He also apparently had vocal lessons and most likely quit or reduced smoking between the fourth and fifth legs.

if they don't play vertigo on the tour....

I will be let down so bad.

Are you serious?

Vertigo will be played at every single concert on the 360 tour, no questions asked. Take it to bank. Mark it 8. Set that shit in stone.

You have nothing to worry about my friend.

Frankly, I'm sick of this "Vertigo" song.

that was me about 2 years ago. for some reason, i actually kind of like it again. it just seemed right when it was first released, but unfortunately, i think "Vertigo" became the poster child for everything that was wrong with U2 in 2004-2005.

Back
Top Bottom