Great 'Stay' cover by Temper Trap

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I'll be seeing them mainly so that I can snare a decent possy for the Roses. Not sure if I'll be there for Bloc Party, might be at Avicii... The Prodigy/Avicii/Bloc Party clash is very unfortunate.

Big popular dance acts, will be an incredible atmosphere. And also a compromise I've had to come to, dragging my girlfriend along to the the Roses beforehand.

Big popular dance acts, will be an incredible atmosphere. And also a compromise I've had to come to, dragging my girlfriend along to the the Roses beforehand.

I couldn't believe how many people were there for Avicii. Great atmosphere but just realised yesterday that dance music may not be my thing. Temper Trap and Bloc Party were highlights for me yesterday, Rudimental too.

Pfft. I walked past Aviici after Bloc Party finished and wouldn't you know it, Levels sounded exactly like the other 500 times I've heard it. I heard his set sucked. And this is coming from a guy who went to a four-day non-stop dance music festival and was at a nightclub til 4 after Future. Uninspiring. Stone Roses were the highlight for me.

No offense, but this version pales in comparison to the Craig Armstrong version in the other Stay thread.

Avicii was alright, but too far back, would have preferred to be amongst it in the D Barrier - should have stuck around for Bloc Party (played my fav song of Silent Alarm to open - and that is all I saw).

Stone Roses were sensational, managed to snare a possy second-row amongst mostly Pommy geezers. Temper Trap, Gypsy & Cat and Rita Ora were up there too.

Back
Top Bottom