Given the choice: Everything before Achtung or everything after Achtung?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Even though I listen to after more (but probably haven't listened to it more in total since I've been listening since 1984 or 1985), I think I have to go with before.

I agree with previous posters that this choice is agonizing - I'll probably change my mind as soon as I post this...

Wait... is there a third option where we can take Achtung Baby and neither of what came before or what came after??

Everybody on this forum loves UF and Pop, right? So, I think someone should start a thread on: Would you take UF, Joshua Tree, Achtung, and Pop... OR everything else?

Wait... is there a third option where we can take Achtung Baby and neither of what came before or what came after??

Everybody on this forum loves UF and Pop, right? So, I think someone should start a thread on: Would you take UF, Joshua Tree, Achtung, and Pop... OR everything else?

That's hard. Very hard. But I'd probably go with those four.

:ohmy: This is a tough question for me...all the albums in U2's career have their high points and low points. All are unique in their own sense. However, if it was an ultimatum, I would have to take UF, Joshua Tree, Achtung, and Pop anyday!!!

Back
Top Bottom