General discussion for an actual late 2019 tour of Australia, NZ, Asia

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I have got 4 tickets through presale...... Mumbai..... We are coming !! A fan of U2 for 33 years and this is my 1st time to see U2 live in person !! I will see the concert with my son who is 14 years old. He is also a U2 fan. Thanks U2 for coming to Mumbai ( I am from Bangladesh , neighbouring country of India ) .... It’s a life-long dream come true !!

Congratulations!

I'm glad it's in Sydney and $99 so I'm not tempted to go

There are some $66 tickets for Perth again. Too bad flights are so expensive.

Is there going to be a new section/thread for the TJT Tour 2019 in general plus city set lists? I saw somewhere on the net today that instrumentals were played for some of the songs that were played in 2017? Asking bc I just don’t see it where I thought it would be, thx!

I was hoping a mod would have organised this a while ago, unfortunately Interference isn't anywhere nearly as active as it it was 10-15 years ago and this extends to the (re)organisation of its (sub)forums. For now I'm lurking elsewhere but hope we can get a little more discussion here when the tour starts.

Sounds good and this thread may be it for everything like you guys said. U2songs has been my go to site for news on the tour so far and based on the rehearsals so far, looks like they may dust off a bit from the SOI era to play in 2019 which makes sense. Also play a little SOE so overall this will be a good wrap up tour for the last 5 years of activity before starting on more recording next year for what’s next hopefully.

Looking like it isn't the same as the 2017 show (even if the not-new stuff is recycled from I+e/e+i), which is nice.

Looking like it isn't the same as the 2017 show (even if the not-new stuff is recycled from I+e/e+i), which is nice.

Yes - reports from today are more encouraging than yesterday. Not the ones I’d have chosen, but then I don’t have a band doing a stadium tour.

But...but...WHAT ABOUT LOVETOWN??

As much as I'd love a Lovetown 30, considering the tour is billed as Joshua Tree 2019 my expectations are very low. I'll take any deviation from the 2017 show.

Not that the 2017 show is bad, but it would just be boring from my viewing perch thousands of miles away.

Back
Top Bottom