Fugitive: $5000.00 Reward. This makes me sad:

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
So basically if you connect all the dots, including the tidbit in the Fox news report that Guyer was fired by U2 after an incident in Boston on the Elevation tour, it would seem that diamond's stage rushing antics sent the poor guy spiraling off to a life of crime.

:heart:

So basically if you connect all the dots, including the tidbit in the Fox news report that Guyer was fired by U2 after an incident in Boston on the Elevation tour, it would seem that diamond's stage rushing antics sent the poor guy spiraling off to a life of crime.

No, that's not the story, and not surprised by your rather predictable yet obtuse dot connection.
Weaker minds have done better.

:hug:

<>

Wow. Poor guy had his life on track, until that one fateful night 14 years ago. I bet that's a lot to weigh on a guy's conscience, knowing that your actions turned someone's life upside down.

:)

Wow. Poor guy had his life on track, until that one fateful night 14 years ago. I bet that's a lot to weigh on a guy's conscience, knowing that your actions turned someone's life upside down.

:)

I don't know if that's necessarily true.

He had been in and out of prison and has had some deep seated issues before working for the band.

All you would need to do is a a little research on the internet to see what the guy is about, if you were really after the truth without an agenda, and we all know you've always demonstrated perfect equilibrium and candor in your posts and opinions.:hug:

David Guyer ‏@DavidwGuyer 26 Oct 2012
Diary of a sociopath.DavidGuyer, on http://lulu.com e books. Tired of mundane commercial bullshit.try this real and compelling read!

David Guyer ‏@DavidwGuyer 11 Oct 2012
Diary of a Sociopath by David Guyer/uncut and unedited. Prison, drugs, violance, loose pussy. Working for the rich and http://anal.lulu.com
0 retweets 0 favorites
Reply Retweet Favorite Follow
More

David Guyer ‏@DavidwGuyer 8 Oct 2012
Self Publishing, Book Printing and Publishing Online - Lulu … Read about the high speed chase in the stolen corvette before it was a L.a. Trend.DavidGuyer, Diary of a sociopath

David Guyer ‏@DavidwGuyer 6 Oct 2012
My high speed chase with lbpd resultd in getting a 357 inbeded in my temple. the cop said move mfker and I will splatter your brains.

David Guyer ‏@DavidwGuyer 6 Oct 2012
My father told me I was nothing but the cum shot from his cock on a drunken hot night. I was born to fuck up.I did my best to live up tothis

David Guyer ‏@DavidwGuyer 17 Apr 2012
It was unethical to bang U2s groupies. That never stopped me. But the point is who the fuck is the media to judge these boys in Harms way.

David Guyer ‏@DavidwGuyer 13 Feb 2012
Almost beaten to death by Orange county sheriffs while being a very bad boy. Started riot in the county. They didn't dig my behavior.

Let me end this and say I feel really,really sad for David and the whole situation. He's a troubled soul.
I do have compassion for the fellow, you can clearly see he has had issues his entire life.

I hope he does get things figured out and his life turned around, and if there was anything I could do him, even at this point -I sincerely would.

I rarely go to shows these days and am enjoying being a brand new grandpa and living a calm, peaceful life with my sweetheart.

Peace,

<>
DB9

From those messages he doesn't seem a very nice guy actually.... especially when you post shit like this on twitter or anywhere else on the internet. Hey! Look at me! I'm bad-ass! :rolleyes:

I don't know if that's necessarily true.

He had been in and out of prison and has had some deep seated issues before working for the band.

All you would need to do is a a little research on the internet to see what the guy is about, if you were really after the truth without an agenda, and we all know you've always demonstrated perfect equilibrium and candor in your posts and opinions.:hug:

Aaaand the joke went sailing overhead. :)

But I love you, too, <>

From those messages he doesn't seem a very nice guy actually.... especially when you post shit like this on twitter or anywhere else on the internet. Hey! Look at me! I'm bad-ass! :rolleyes:

Yep, he just sounds like a gigantic asshole to me.

Oh, he carjacked someone too? Asshole confirmed.

Yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa this thread went weird fast..

giphy.gif

Doesn't sound like U2's music did much for this guys morals :)

Anyway hope he gets his life in order and learns from his mistakes.

Back
Top Bottom