Fuck you.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
fuck, man, i totally agree. this is some insane bullshit right here. the op is a total asshole for not being considerate of kiddies.

maude_think_of_the_children.jpg

The voice sounds so good on this video.

Literally the only point during U2's career where Bono actually had a look that could be considered cool.

As kitschy as this is I thought he looked really cool here with the fluffy red shirt with black pants.

u2mysteriouswaysso3.jpg

Though this was quite uncool and funny:

u2-us-festival-83-dvd-1.jpg

That's my message to you if you don't like 'positive' U2. Me and my mate were having a heart to heart earlier about how cynical people with agendas can drag your life down. We were on a U2 kick, and we were listening to songs like Yahweh, Walk On and Grace, which get a bad wrap around these parts. But you know what - they were perfect. To very loosely paraphrase Morrissey, it's easy to be a cynical bastard, and it's tough to be kind in this world. And you know what, tonight, the kind, optimistic, even religiously minded U2 spoke to me. Yes, I was and still am drunk, but you know what, get fucked. And the cynics - you, too, can get fucked. There is room in this life to be positive, and U2 know all about it.

Whatever.

Can I just say that I took a 4-month hiatus from this site, largely to avoid set list spoilers before the first batch of European shows. Upon my return from Europe, I decided to come back to the site, and I've been reading some older threads here and there. Just now, I read the beginning of this thread and this initial post cracked me up to no end. What's better than "but you know what, get fucked"? Bravo.

...or there should be a Breathalyzer attached to your computer that you must pass in order to log on

:corn:

I ust ran through this thread again. Don't do dis plese. :hug:

Rock on with your drunk self. That was an awesome post! :up:

:hug:

Oh well. I stand by what I said. Sorry if i'm disagreed with on this.

Can I still be a U2 fan? :wink:

well of course.. but I'm drinking. so ask someone else.:huh:

Can I just say that I took a 4-month hiatus from this site, largely to avoid set list spoilers before the first batch of European shows. get fucked"? Bravo.

How dare you. :angry:
See how I took that out of context.. :up::huh:

What was the question? :hyper:

Perhaps a bit of clarification and context is in order.

Me and my friend who were talking, are having issues with a couple of friends who are negative influences on our circle of friends. These people are negative, racist, sexist, abusive, and put you down. But they're our friends, and we can't really pull them up on what they have to say because the repercussions will be enormous. We have to bite our tongue and move on. I have to watch what I say, because these people are so vindictive, and have their own agendas behind friendships and everything.

Are you hanging around crazy guys like this?

YouTube - Goodfellas:"Funny, How?" Scene

I hope you can ditch these guys ASAP. :angry:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom