Found 'The Claw' on My iPhone Mapping

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

269er

The Fly
I was checking out college football stadiums. Found the Claw residing in Vanderbilt Stadium in Nashville. Pretty impressive in 3D. Fun to check out if you're bored.

Sent from my iPhone using U2 Interference

I was checking out college football stadiums. Found the Claw residing in Vanderbilt Stadium in Nashville. Pretty impressive in 3D. Fun to check out if you're bored.

Nice find and it does look cool.

Sent from my iPad using U2 Interference

Nice, Vanderbilt stadium! I go there now, would have been so cool to have been a student when they were playing there. Can't even imagine...

Nice, Vanderbilt stadium! I go there now, would have been so cool to have been a student when they were playing there. Can't even imagine...

Vanderbilt's in Nashville right? How big is the basketball arena at Vanderbilt too? If you're lucky U2 might play a show at the basketball arena on the next tour. I go to UO and we regularly have big names playing our basketball arena (which is a really nice place for a concert). I hope U2 play in Eugene but based on their history it's a long shot, they've only played Eugene on ZOO TV and PopMart and they played Autzen Stadium.

I saw them at the Rose Garden in Portland on the Vertigo tour. They probably won't play Eugene again unless it's a stadium tour. You need to have a high capacity arena with lots of floor space.

It was cool they played Autzen on Popmart. They played some unconventional venues, or stadiums that had the proper shape. Crazy to think Franklin Field had a concert in Philly in 97. Maybe the phils were playing in the vet. Those old cookie cutter stadiums may not be the best for concerts.

I saw them at the Rose Garden in Portland on the Vertigo tour. They probably won't play Eugene again unless it's a stadium tour. You need to have a high capacity arena with lots of floor space.

It was cool they played Autzen on Popmart. They played some unconventional venues, or stadiums that had the proper shape. Crazy to think Franklin Field had a concert in Philly in 97. Maybe the phils were playing in the vet. Those old cookie cutter stadiums may not be the best for concerts.

Yeah, Matthew Knight Arena is pretty small as far as arenas go. And they didn't play Autzen on 360, they opted for one show in Seattle at Qwest Field which I went to. I just don't see them playing Eugene again unfortunately. My hope is two shows in Seattle, two shows in Portland; although they'll probably do two in Seattle, one in Portland.

Back
Top Bottom