Former employee alleged to have defrauded Adam Clayton of €1.8m

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Poor Adam. He is always so nice when I meet him. Shouldn't that woman be in jail for credit card fraud.

I'm pretty sure Adam leaves money like that stuck between the couch cushions. Probably not much of a loss.

wow, how careless can people be??
I mean, if she had asked for some money maybe he would have lent her some; and if she had been honest from the beginning she would have kept her job... :shame:
besides, its ADAM CLAYTON!! :love: you just can't steal from him!

Imagine being in a position to not notice?

It sucks to have your housekeeper steal from you, they do have free access to your home. I suppose Adam will be looking for another one soon? :D

Mrs.%2BDoubtfire.jpg

i can't believe she could have been so stupid! i mean, what a great job to have and she goes and fucks it up like that! what a horrible breach of trust...

so, anyway, where do i send my CV? ;)

Often in fraud cases the victim never sees gets the money back. From my reading of this it might be possible for him to recoup some of the losses but it will probably take a long legal process. Of course it must be a stressful time for him.

It sucks to have your housekeeper steal from you, they do have free access to your home. I suppose Adam will be looking for another one soon? :D
yes it is! like you said, they have free access to your home. i feel for adam, to have such a breach of trust like that. i'm sure the money's pocket change to him, but it can be hard to regain trust in a situation like this, and it's not exactly like he can just not replace her or something.

I doubt its too stressful, he didnt notice it in the first place why would it be stressful now....what it does do however is it shows you eventually will get caught if you do something wrong :)

Good on Adam for taking this matter to court.

Back
Top Bottom