FML: U2 edition

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

achtunganton

The Fly
So i've been spending a lot of time enjoying fmylife.com where people post reasons why there life sucks. I had an u2 related FML moment and realized no one would appreciate it except for the people here so I decided to start a thread. Basically, post something that makes you think "F*** my life" in a U2 related sense...every post should end with an FML. so to begin...

Today, I was hanging out with a new friend when I told her I was obsessed with U2. She said U2 are ok. I asked her what her favorite U2 song was and she said "Viva la Vida". FML.

All the Coldplay bashing just gives me a warm feeling inside.

I'm not even sure that counts as bashing. His friend claims that her favorite U2 song is actually a song by another band - a band that so desperately wants to be U2 (or at least the lead singer).

Funny thing is, I've heard this before. People will comment, "Cool new U2 song" when I know there is no new U2 - it was Coldplay. Blah.

I'm not even sure that counts as bashing. His friend claims that her favorite U2 song is actually a song by another band - a band that so desperately wants to be U2 (or at least the lead singer).

Funny thing is, I've heard this before. People will comment, "Cool new U2 song" when I know there is no new U2 - it was Coldplay. Blah.
Oh yeah, i know, ive only been here a day but everytime Coldplay gets mentioned, the next few pages will consist of Coldplay bashing:lol:
Although i did it myself too.

Someone voted that NLOTH is their worst album in the other thread. FML

I'm too happy with the new album to have a U2-related FML right now. In fact, hearing NLOTH for the first time today made up for my FML moment of the day - slipping and falling on some ice by my front door and getting some nasty bruises.

Back
Top Bottom