Favorite Working Titles for Songs

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Oregoropa

Rock n' Roll Doggie Band-aid
- I wonder whatever happened to 'Bulldozer' in the early 2000s.

- 'Under the Weather' was the first name of ISHFWILF. Thought that was clever. A lot of weather imagery in JT.

- My Step-Grandmother was doing 'Xanax and Wine' before bed the other night. Made me chuckle. I loved that title.

- 'Under the Weather' was the first name of ISHFWILF. Thought that was clever. A lot of weather imagery in JT.

- My Step-Grandmother was doing 'Xanax and Wine' before bed the other night. Made me chuckle. I loved that title.

Bulldozer became Elevation

Sent from my SM-T210 using U2 Interference mobile app

A glass of wine and one Xanax is fine per Dr. Oregoropa

Sent from my iPhone using U2 Interference

For healthy young people perhaps, but with older people I wouldn't take the risk of not waking up again..

Don't mix alcohol with sleeping pills or muscle relaxants. Trust me on that one, I may not be a doctor but I do have a master's degree in medicinal chemistry. :wink:

I think that was the point of Xanax and Wine. If you pound a box of Franzia and take a 4 stick of Xanax and you're over 65 you may have a problem.

From personal experience don't drink half a bottle of Hornitos and then take 2 ambien. You may make 8 phone calls you don't remember.

Didn't Bulldozer become Love, Peace, or Else?

Wasn't Still Haven't Found's working title The Weather Girls?

I always loved the working title 'The Sun, The Moon, and The Stars'

Do we know if that morphed into any real track?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom