Father Christmas - iTunes

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Well I don't know what RedWire is waiting for? In five days the U2 and Killers songs won't be relevant and they still haven't put them out. The second issue is MIA. The e-mails are really behind. Considering this is the free trial period when they try to get you hooked, they're doing a really bad job.

Well I don't know what RedWire is waiting for? In five days the U2 and Killers songs won't be relevant and they still haven't put them out. The second issue is MIA. The e-mails are really behind. Considering this is the free trial period when they try to get you hooked, they're doing a really bad job.

no joke. i was just thinking the same thing. getting an exclusive U2 christmas mp3 on January 14th (or whenever it might come) would be pretty silly.

i mean, i'd still listen to it.
but as far as being incentive to get someone to join a music service, might not be the best business model.

plus by then we'll be rocking out to Sexy Boots or Moment of Surrender or Unknown Caller or whatever they've got in store (fingers crossed)

If the only way they make the song available is through (RED)Wire, I doubt many people will obtain it legally. Honestly, I wasn't all that interested in the service, and hearing that they're not doing a very good job of updating it makes me even less interested, but I would gladly buy the song through iTunes or another service. Instead, I've just been listening to it via YouTube.

(RED)Wire was a good concept, but it doesn't seem like it's got enough content to really attract a lot of subscribers.

I'm confused. Did U2 cover the Kinks' Christmas classic or is this one they wrote?

They didn't write either. I Believe In Father Christmas is a Greg Lake song.

PS: Father Christmas by The Kinks is awesome.

Back
Top Bottom