Edge' s U2 Shirt

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

MrsSpringsteen

Blue Crack Addict
I had GA both nights so I never looked at any merchandise. I was wondering if this shirt he wore last night is for sale online anywhere. Didn't see it on U2.com

Adam's shirt is cool too, wonder what that's about..

I love this picture tooDgWIp8CW4AU8FEn.jpg

Will probably end up in shop at U2.com after the tour and you can use your 25% coupon if you still have it, which will probably just offset the shipping cost.

Or you could buy a bullhorn shirt. :wink:

I hope it does, I do still have my coupon. I don't know why I like that shirt but I do...probably just because he wore it. He turns me into a fangirl :wink: :edge:

Will probably end up in shop at U2.com after the tour and you can use your 25% coupon if you still have it, which will probably just offset the shipping cost.

Or you could buy a bullhorn shirt. :wink:

I literally bought a program and tshirt from U2 dot com while on the rail at LA2 because I didn't want to pay full price. It saved me about $15.

Love this shirt. Too bad I can't buy one I would love to wear it to the protest march this Saturday the 30th of June .. protesting the scum bag in the WH and his inhumane policies. It's called Families Belong Together ( official) Women of the world take over... I hope most of you can get out to protest Saturday.. nationwide march ! In major cities all over the country .
Here is the link I hope I can post this here ,.. if not sorry. take it down. https://act.moveon.org/event/families-belong-together/search/?source=standup

I've been wearing U2 shirts and no one says anything. They used to say "I hate those guys!"

Last edited:
I really like those t-shirts, but since the Innocence tour I think (especially Bono) should somehow re-think his on-stage style: those shoes (boots?), and trousers, and the blazers... For me it is so un-rock 'n roll-ish. Or U2-ish. When I think back to the ET, or even 360 Tour, their look was so cool :sexywink:

Back
Top Bottom