Edge buys a new yacht

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
not to mention concert tickets, posters, cd singles etc.

POSTERS??????

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!:lmao::laugh::rockon:

what are you, 13?
you've got posters of them in your room (what, your parent's basement?) and yet you come on here every chance you get to bash them...

you are such a tool.:applaud:

Let me ask you this:
are you a 20-something year old guy who copies Bono's look (sort of) and who slags u2 off in every post on this board?
No?
Then you're not a tool.

Let me ask you this:
are you a 20-something year old guy who copies Bono's look (sort of) and who slags u2 off in every post on this board?
No?
Then you're not a tool.

:hmm: not 20 something, not a guy, not copying his look, no.

Slagging U2 off, most certainly sir.

:hmm:

POSTERS??????

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!:lmao::laugh::rockon:

what are you, 13?
you've got posters of them in your room (what, your parent's basement?) and yet you come on here every chance you get to bash them...

you are such a tool.:applaud:

What the fuck's wrong with having posters?

People who own a yacht are not capable of making rock 'n roll. Period

By the way, he doesn't have enough money to buy a boat of 12 million?
After 120 million records sold, all the years of touring you would think he would have saved some money. What complete utter crap. lol

People who own a yacht are not capable of making rock 'n roll. Period

By the way, he doesn't have enough money to buy a boat of 12 million?
After 120 million records sold, all the years of touring you would think he would have saved some money. What complete utter crap. lol

Holy shit, it's zwervers! Feels like I haven't seen you around these parts since the setlist parties during the European leg of the Vertigo Tour.

And Paul McGuinne$$ has made off with all the band's money. :wink:

Holy shit, it's zwervers! Feels like I haven't seen you around these parts since the setlist parties during the European leg of the Vertigo Tour.

And Paul McGuinne$$ has made off with all the band's money. :wink:

Axver! yes , back with a venguance or something:)
I have been away for a while, touring the world, falling in love, writing a novel and stuff :hyper:

Axver! yes , back with a venguance or something:)
I have been away for a while, touring the world, falling in love, writing a novel and stuff :hyper:

Good to see you around! I'd missed your presence. Sounds like you've been making the most of your time. :up:

(Meanwhile I've just been plodding along with university work ... sometimes enjoyable, sometimes infuriating.)

Back
Top Bottom