does u2 havs a song dat relate ta my puticula situashun???

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Boy N Da Hood

Babyface
yestrday me n o girl go to da mall ta help pas a satarday, i be wit dis homegirl bout 5 week now, she b da ferse white girl dat i eva ben in a serius relashunship wit, i ain;t be discriminat i be lik'n boths sistas n white girls wit thick backs, anywaze i can't help ta be notis dat we gets a lots of looks wile walk'n da malls 2gethur, i be think'n in the yeers 2011 dis tipes of thang woodn't be n issue??? can't mofos jus assept dat 2 peeps can cum together w/out fizical diffs be'n an issue, why duz sosiety havs ta be critical of mofos wen 2 peeps of diffrent backgrownds be cum'n 2getha??? o girl daddy not be'n reel happy wit dis relashunship neether, can any ya'lls tell me if u2 b hav'n a song dat deels wit deeze tipes of situashuns??? i like ta play it for o girl lata 2day to let her b kno'n dat we 2 can see dis jenk thru. thx

Translation for you guys:

Yesterday a girl and I went to the mall to help pass the day. I've been with this girl for about 5 weeks now, and she's the first white girl that I've ever been in a serious relationship with. I'm not discriminating, I like both black and white girls with thick backs. Anyway I can't help but notice that we attract a lot of looks while we were walking in the mall together. I think that this type of thing wouldn't be a big deal in the year 2011??? Can't mofos just accept that two people can come together without physical differences being an issue? Why does society have to be critical of mofos when two people of different backgrounds come together??? Her dad isn't really happy with this relationship neither. Can any of you tell me if U2 has a song that deals with these types of situations??? I would like to play it later today for her so she can know that we can see this junk through.

Something like that anyway.:crack:

Erm...what exactly does "black and white girls with thick backs" mean? Do you mean you like girls with hunchbacks? Actually, forget I asked. Carry on...

I could recommend "Walk to the water" and "Drowning Man"(Drown yo remix)

Erm...what exactly does "black and white girls with thick backs" mean? Do you mean you like girls with hunchbacks? Actually, forget I asked. Carry on...

naw dawg, i b lik'n da lady who b hav'n sum thick ass. dats wut i b try'n ta get at, i nose sum of da utter bruthas out ther be kno'n wut i b sayin,

Ah so 'puticula' means particular. It took me a while to figure that out.

Ebony and Ivory.

nielsgov said:
Ah so 'puticula' means particular. It took me a while to figure that out.

Huh, I thought it was a leg bone.

Anyway, this thread is a sophomore slump.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom