Do Angels Look Over The Band? Check This Out!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Haha. that's cool.

But don't believe...it's only an illusion. Just because they seam to wear draped clothes and look like ghosts doesn't make them angels. I think it could have been caused due to something up with the lens, or a trick of light or whatever. Any other photos?

They don't need angels... after all, their lead singer is God.

Actually, damn, that's pretty cool, even if it's just a trick of the light.

I'm a paranormal investigator I see pictures like this a lot I can't say if they are angels are not in the photos there can be so many natural causes to this but if there was more then one person with a different camera and got the same thing I would investigate more. Those pictures are pretty cool though, anything is possible but I can't say if they are angels or not.

Now I believe in angels and I believe that everyone is watched over them including U2 so yes angels are watching over the band :)

If I had the time to go over the photos and do more anlyais to them to see if I can find an explation to what we see here I would do it.

This is an awesome photo for sure though :)

Is Bono OK?

I think the angels will see to it that he's okay. :cute:

I'm a paranormal investigator myself, and if I had to guess, I'd say that they probably heard us ask over the years "is Bono okay??" and then went to see for themselves. In Barcelona. At a concert. Because angels can get in for free. And they don't even have to wait in the GA line! Yeah, that must be it.

They remind me of those things at the end of Raiders of the Lost Arc that turned into screeching banshee-like things that kill off the bad guys (including melting Belloq's face :) ). :uhoh:

They're not angels, they're evil! RUN BONO, RUN!!!!

:wink:

At the very least don't look at it, no matter what!

We wouldn't want Bono's face melting off (and then his head exploding) now, would we? :ohmy:

I mean, think about it...do we really want to see Rock Star: U2 reality TV? Do we????

Maybe it's just me, but the "angel" looks a lot like Larry and his drums being reflected on the ceiling.

They remind me of those things at the end of Raiders of the Lost Arc that turned into screeching banshee-like things that kill off the bad guys (including melting Belloq's face :) ). :uhoh:

:uhoh: those things scared me.

But I think they were also supposed to be angels :yes:

That bit was incredible, shame Indiana went downhill sharply after that film.

Brilliant photo, hope they're real!

Its him!

sky2.jpg

Come. The. Fuck. On.

As said above, it's definitely Larry at the drums. Only question is whether it's someone messing with a photo, or U2 messing with something new? I don't even think it would be possible to do what that photo would be suggesting?

Back
Top Bottom