ditching the tour bus for private jet

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

marik

Refugee
Anyone have any idea at what point of their career did U2 do away with the tour bus and start flying between cities of their tour?

They first had a plane on TUF Tour... an ancient plane, but a plane nonetheless.

I think this was that plane ...

plane.jpg

Lately, however, Bono flies by being God, and Edge caries Adam and Larry on his back as he generates large amount of fire emerging from large jets in his shoes.

He designed me a house in my dream last night and it was built a metre from a lake. I'm forever angry at him. :mad:

You know, why is this always about Brian? Brian this, Brian that. WHY DO YOU PEOPLE ALWAYS FORGET DANNY! HE'S IMPORTANT TOO!

:censored:

Brian Eno did, yes. I have a recollection of the dream on MS Paint! :yes:

You know, why is this always about Brian? Brian this, Brian that. WHY DO YOU PEOPLE ALWAYS FORGET DANNY! HE'S IMPORTANT TOO!

:censored:

Danny creates ethereal states of movement with pedal steel; true transportation is unnecessary for him.

:lol: That's great!:applaud: You're house is right on the lake. Literally!:lol: Great drawing. We should have a thread where everyone MS Paints their dreams.:lol:

That's how my house looked in my dream, kinda. Except there were more houses around but that'd take up too much effort. The funny thing is, i'm going to be moving into a newly built house in January. :lol:

I thought of that idea before, but now I believe said thread is aching to be made.

There's water in Australia? :ohmy:

I don't even know if it was Australia. :shrug:

Maybe a fantasy land, I don't know.

Back
Top Bottom