Disappearing Act

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
this will be a gem, given that it:

could be played on SNL
could be played on The OC, One Tree Hill, or other similar season premiere
could be played on tour, ala Fast Cars
people will reminisce TUF and the infinite guitar sounds from The Edge....sounds missing on NLOTH

Oh yeah, and it has a hook people will salivate over

is One Tree Hill still on? it sucks and it shouldnt be, i mean how much drama can one show have without imploding on the viewer and causing mass suicides from viewers across the nation....

is One Tree Hill still on? it sucks and it shouldnt be, i mean how much drama can one show have without imploding on the viewer and causing mass suicides from viewers across the nation....

At least it's named after a good song.

...there's that new show called Cougar Town.

but what I was getting at is there is TV as a venue to showcase an unheard of U2 song

They should play Crazy Tonight Remix->Disappearing Act->Your Blue Room->Drowning Man on SNL, all in perfect segue, just to see what sort of reaction they get.

you know, i listened to Passengers the other day, and at the moment, this may be my favorite album of all time.

and for some reason, Ito Okashi makes me feel like i'm in Twin Peaks.

how perfect are songs like Slug, Your Blue Room, Always Forever Now, Beach Sequence, and Theme From Let's Go Native?

almost as perfect as Disappearing Act?

they probably improvised and spent as much time lately on Disappearing Act as they did on OS1 tracks, which I would tend to like.

OS1 has some brilliant tunes and brilliant ideas. i just feel that some people here are more caught up in the idea of loving OS1 because it is either cooler to like it than other albums, or they are attributing genius to it because it is different, rather than genius worthy.

OS1 has some brilliant tunes and brilliant ideas. i just feel that some people here are more caught up in the idea of loving OS1 because it is either cooler to like it than other albums, or they are attributing genius to it because it is different, rather than genius worthy.
then again, we might just really like that type of atmospheric music.

Now dad, come on, I did say SOME people here.

It would be highly strange if 100's of people who are predisposed to like the music of U2 so much that they make 1000's of posts on a u2 fan site actually prefer the atmospheric stuff that is as far remvoed from u2 as they can get

Back
Top Bottom