Disappearing Act

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Because it'd probably make a better single than Boots, Magnificent, Crazy Tonight and Breathe combined.

I'm sure it'd be great publicity for U2 to release a 24 year old song as the first single from their hep new record.

They might still play it live, anyway. Sure, call it a one-off, but I doubt many of us were expecting Wave of Sorrow at the Union Chapel gig a couple years ago.

Because it'd probably make a better single than Boots, Magnificent, Crazy Tonight and Breathe combined.

This kids, is what we call "Epic Fail." Now, you don't want to do that. It's very very bad.

Will be interesting to see where this one goes, perhaps we'll hear it live during a 2010 leg, but these guys are pure marketing genuises, give us a little teaser now to promote the UF remaster and then SOA early next year followed by another leg of the tour. I just don't know how they're going to fit NLOTH + SOA plus the oldies but goodies in a setlist!!!! :drool:

Will be interesting to see where this one goes, perhaps we'll hear it live during a 2010 leg, but these guys are pure marketing genuises, give us a little teaser now to promote the UF remaster and then SOA early next year followed by another leg of the tour. I just don't know how they're going to fit NLOTH + SOA plus the oldies but goodies in a setlist!!!! :drool:

I don't think they'll worry about fitting those oldies. I guess it'll be Zooropa style. A fair amount of songs from SoA, but with NLOTH still being the main protagonist of the set.

i love how every time there is a fuzzy, muddy low fi recording of an unreleased song, everyone is like "holy gonzo its the best song of their career"

Just watch, when it comes out all crisp and clear there will be complaints about lyrics, clipping / loud mix, etc.

"did you hear this tape recording of edge whistling in the bathroom"
"i did and it would be a better single than Crazy Tonight!"

^ that news article excites me about their frame of mind right now. They are in the mood to finish things off quickly. They would have only had a couple of days to finish it off from whatever state it was in, and they did it. Good news

Back
Top Bottom