Dirty Dancing and TV 101...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Catman

Rock n' Roll Doggie
So being the incredibly hip guy that I am, I was browsing old issues of Nintendo Power with my friend the other day, and I came across this...

Resized_20150729_143559001.jpeg

Not sure of the legitimacy of this at all (and a few Google searches came up empty), buuuuttttt I thought I might as well share it in case anyone would be interested (or possibly have any info... yup, the U2 well sure has been dry lately)...
This particular issue would've come out in the latter half of '88. So yeah... that's all I got lol

Sent from my SM-G920T using U2 Interference mobile app

Last edited:
This is bizarre. I don't see how there's any connection; Dirty Dancing's title song was still the "I've had the time of my life song", and all other music were 50s and 60s songs. The other show I couldn't find much on, except that Matt Leblanc was in it ;)

Sent from my iPhone using U2 Interference

Everyone knows the real reason the Love Town Tour was delayed is because U2 were busy in Los Angeles writing the theme for a major late 80s tv show... But that show was not Dirty Dancing..

http://youtu.be/Hl1V4KG9nL0

It was Jesse MF'n Hawkes.

A fellow old school Nintendo Power subscriber! All of mine are either still somewhere in my parents house, or more likely my parents burnt them / threw them away.

This is bizarre. I don't see how there's any connection; Dirty Dancing's title song was still the "I've had the time of my life song", and all other music were 50s and 60s songs. The other show I couldn't find much on, except that Matt Leblanc was in it ;)
I have honestly never heard of this.
Yeah, after I read it I figured I'd find at least *something* on the internet about it! I've absolutely no idea where this information could have come from...
Hehheheh... that was the first thing I thought of lol
A fellow old school Nintendo Power subscriber! All of mine are either still somewhere in my parents house, or more likely my parents burnt them / threw them away.
Yeah, I loved that magazine as a kid (and apparently still do as an "adult" )! I think a part of me will always have a soft spot for ol' Nintendo :3

Sent from my SM-G920T using U2 Interference mobile app

Back
Top Bottom