Did Daniel Lanois' preferred version of "Walk On" ever come out?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I didn't get a chance last night - what with the big announcement of the track listing and artwork. I'll do it today.

Except for on 'In a Little While' - It sounds like Bono smoked an entire carton of cigarettes backwards, drank some tequila, chased it with some hot sauce, ate a pound of peanut butter and finished it off with smoking a roman candle. Why even bother using a take like that? Sounded great live though!
I read in U2 By U2 that it was Bono's idea to record it while hungover.

First of all, thanks for posting this mix! I haven't had the chance of getting it before but I knew there was one around.
Now... the link doesn't seem to work even tho I got the whole link by clicking on it and then changing the URL....... so... could you please recheck the link??
Thanks so much Y2K!!

I copied and pasted the URL exactly as it was emailed to me, so I'm pretty sure there's nothing wrong with it. Make sure you put "you send it" without spaces or quotations in the URL before .com.

ooooohhh... yes, it works indeed! silly me, I kept deleting the rcpt part of the link thinking it didn't need to be in there...
Everything's ok, sorry!
Thanks again Y2K!

Sorry it took so long for me to upload the Hybrid Mix:

http://rcpt..com/645125514/a752bff7f3cbd20f8e646ecb662ba0f2

y s i

Could you upload it again please?
It expired.

"THE FILE ASSOCIATED WITH THIS LINK HAS EXPIRED..

A file link is only available for a certain number of days or a limited number of downloads, whichever occurs first. Once an uploaded file expires, it can no longer be downloaded. If you still need the file, please contact the original sender directly."

Back
Top Bottom