Desert Island Disc

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

gman

New Yorker
heres the scenario....your washed up on a deserted island, when your fairy godmother pops up....grants you the wish of being able to have ONE u2 album to listen to (for the foreseeable future).
Which ONE album would you choose? Now remember folks....thats ONE album, not two, three or even 4!

I would take..............................The Joshua Tree

If it's my fairy godmother and I'm allowed a wish, may I wish for the upcoming special edition of tuf then? :wink:

If it's my fairy godmother and I'm allowed a wish, may I wish for the upcoming special edition of tuf then? :wink:

Aye pal...that you may....as it falls within the one album criteria as set out. Obviously, your fairy godmother has to have connections in the record indusrtry to get her mits on that for you tho:wink::hyper:

If it had to be a CD I would bring Pop, for the sole reason that as much as I listen to it, it never wears out on me. So i'll doing the Boom Cha's all day and all night long on the island. :cool:

For me it would be Zooropa

I'll jam it all day and night for 3 days straight while drinking rum with Cap'n Jack Sparrow, then we'll get some sea turtles and float back to America :D

Zooropa is my favorite U2 album and features a number of my favorites by the band, including my all-time favorite (the title track), but I'm really not sure I could live without the Joshua Tree. Too many classics there, too many memories.

Back
Top Bottom