Dear U2...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

nathan1977

Rock n' Roll Doggie
Please release the full Glastonbury concert as next year's fan-club release.

All will be forgiven.

Sincerely,

All of us

Dear Interference,
No.
Sincerely,
U2

Seriously, though, it would be cool to hear a soundboard recording of the Glastonbury set.

Dear U2,

Kindly ignore Nathan and instead release Slane on 8-track and bundle along with it a t-shirt with Paul McGuinness' face on it that reads "Livin' Large." We need these things, and U2, as a group who seeks to fill the needs of your fanbase through song and philanthropic action, would be wise to do precisely as I say, as I am correct.

Warmest regards,

your old pal LemonMelon

Nah, Glastonbury would be pretty cool. :up:

...a t-shirt with Paul McGuinness' face on it that reads "Livin' Large."
Forget the tape, I just want that shirt. But only if it uses this picture:

paul_mcguiness.jpg

Dear All,

Don't you guys (and girls, so i'm not being sexist) realise that we have super high quality mp3's/flac's ect of Glasto in full already?

Just saying.

Hope bono is okay

Cheers,
b_m2002

Dear B_m2002,

We do realise that. But the rest of the world who are not as insanely addicted as we are probably doesn't realise this. Plus, it's better than another shitty live audio cd of a dvd we already have.

Bono appears to be fine, as long as we keep renewing our memberships to U2.com so the €€€€ keep pouring in. :wink:

Hope you're okay with this,

Love,

GG

Hey, we're in luck. U2.com is streaming three tracks from Glastonbury. It will only cost you $50 to listen to these 3 streaming tracks. You'd think it'd kill them to make them downloadable. Pearl Jam gives us one entire free bootleg to download in addition to a magazine, 45" and t-shirt for $40. Yes, the horse has already been beaten to death.

Pearl Jam gives us one entire free bootleg to download in addition to a magazine, 45" and t-shirt for $40.

Well, I have to say that up to now Pearl Jam is only promising us some of this. I'm still waiting for last year's Christmas single (and people think U2 is slow...). And all that is for $50, because that's how much the new Pearl Jam membership it is for non-US people (it used to be $25).

And to be fair to U2.com, they do offer more for subscribers than just the streaming of these 3 songs.

I think the staff at U2.com worked pretty damn hard to get their act together the past year. U2.com has improved significantly. :up:

Dear Galeon Girl,

We will send you as many useless silver credit card thingies as you can possibly use. Don't worry, we have plenty. Give them to your friends. Actually, give them to your enemies. It will really piss them off.

~ U2

Hiya U2,

Thanks! I'll pass them on to Interference to hand them to new members here. To show we're not all evil bastards.

love,

GG

GG,

Great. There's a few U2 fans we haven't pissed off yet; those useless credit card thingies will do the trick!

Love ya,

U2

Dear B_m2002,

We do realise that. But the rest of the world who are not as insanely addicted as we are probably doesn't realise this. Plus, it's better than another shitty live audio cd of a dvd we already have.

Bono appears to be fine, as long as we keep renewing our memberships to U2.com so the €€€€ keep pouring in. :wink:

Hope you're okay with this,

Love,

GG

:laugh:

Back
Top Bottom