Concert Bloopers

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Edge playing the Macarena in Barcelona popmart..getting booed off the stage.

Bono falling off stage countless times, mostly elevation and vertigo are on youtube

the one where I think during the Conspiracy of hope tour Bono does a nice salto ish backwards fall..

:hmm: What more.. well I'd consider bringing up that girl for Yahweh Vancouver Vertigo up a blooper for Bono. Waaaaay too grabby girl. Larry's face is hillarious though.

That's all I can think of right now. Will look for the vids once I get home after class.

U2 Melbourne Vertigo night 2. Edge boldy steps up to the mic to say some nice words at the end and says "thank you Sydney". Duh.

And then I'm pretty sure he says something like "uh wait I mean thank you Sydney, Melbourne and Brisbane but MOST OF ALL Melbourne!" and here he commits the worst blunder of all by forgetting Adelaide. :depressed:

The best-known disaster was when Bono mis-timed SATS in PopMart Las Vegas and they had to start over.

Also, the stopping in the middle of One and resuming on the first night of this tour.

And every performance of Trip Through Your Wires counts. :wink:

He fell more than once? I thought it was just that opening night of Elevation...

I've seen a few videos of him falling. Elevation tour indeed opening(Fort Lauderdale right?) and I think he fell off the heart at an outside show during rain... Vertigo he's dropped off the Ellipse a few times too.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vQFQ...69957FB9&playnext=1&playnext_from=PL&index=34
It usually happened during UTEOTW.
My favourite blooper is the one I think during Vertigo Berlin, where his shoes were hurting. :lol: He just sat down gesturing for a roadie to change his shoes while he kept singing.

Back
Top Bottom