Close call for Bono

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
It is not possible to own a private jet and be a humanitarian given the tyranny enacted by regimes in service to the oil and gas sector, from Nigeria to Canada. That is all.

It is not possible to own a private jet and be a humanitarian given the tyranny enacted by regimes in service to the oil and gas sector, from Nigeria to Canada. That is all.

Unless you have an aircraft with a stealth ability.

Listen at the 20 minute mark. Freaky! (this was a few days before the plane incident) :ohmy:

That's one of the first things I thought of after I heard about Bono's mishap. Wonder what's in that luggage...couldn't be much since he wears the same clothes everywhere and probably only shaves every few days :lol:. Still, I'd love to be the one finding his luggage. Just glad he's safe :heart:

U2's Bono Recounts Mid-Air Learjet Mishap, Worries About Cows - NBC News

Bono says a mid-air mishap in which the luggage-compartment door fell off his Learjet into the woods of Germany was a "bit scary" — but his real concern is the animals that were down below. "The worry is where is the door, where are those bags?" the U2 rock star said on the red carpet at an awards ceremony in Berlin on Thursday night. "You know there may be a few cows or sheep in the German countryside with a very sore head.

Awww, that's a statement that I approve of, being concerned about animals, I'm very much into animal protection as well. :cute:

I wonder how many German cows and sheep are running around with designer shades right now.

I once got hit by a giant bomb of bird shit some bird dropped on me from probably 75 ft up. It didn't hurt but i didn't appreciate it much the same.

Some of these birds here are afraid of heights. Others have a fear of flying. But ive yet to meet a bird who was afraid to shit bomb some unsuspecting person below such as myself.

I once got hit by a giant bomb of bird shit some bird dropped on me from probably 75 ft up. It didn't hurt but i didn't appreciate it much the same.

Some of these birds here are afraid of heights. Others have a fear of flying. But ive yet to meet a bird who was afraid to shit bomb some unsuspecting person below such as myself.
As Michael Jackson said, 'You are not alone'.

I know a Japanese woman (resident in Canada at present) who has a pathological fear of being crapped on by birds. She actually fears attending outdoor social gatherings because of her mortal fear of bird-shit.

This obsession stems from her youth in Osaka during which she was evidently shat on many times while walking to and from school.

As Michael Jackson said, 'You are not alone'.

I know a Japanese woman (resident in Canada at present) who has a pathological fear of being crapped on by birds. She actually fears attending outdoor social gatherings because of her mortal fear of bird-shit.

This obsession stems from her youth in Osaka during which she was evidently shat on many times while walking to and from school.

:lol:

Back
Top Bottom