Chris Cornell cover of "One"

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
While it is an interesting and "fun" cover, it doesn't come close to matching the greatness of either songs. Both of them are masterpieces in my opinion

Yea this is an interesting attempt and Cornell of course has a great voice but this cover does not come close to the original songs which are absolutely brilliant!

But damn, Soundgarden... that was one hell of an amazing band!

Yea this is an interesting attempt and Cornell of course has a great voice but this cover does not come close to the original songs which are absolutely brilliant! But damn, Soundgarden... that was one hell of an amazing band!

Temple of the Dog, that was a great band too.

That Temple of the Dog album is great! Hunger Strike Times of Trouble :drool::drool:

Exactly my 2 faves.

They re released the album on vinyl, on the audiophile MOV label (Music on Vinyl) and it's awesome. The original CD is great too.

This album is great on any format.

Yea this is an interesting attempt and Cornell of course has a great voice but this cover does not come close to the original songs which are absolutely brilliant!

But damn, Soundgarden... that was one hell of an amazing band!

Was? Soundgarden is back together.... check their last album. It s great!!!! Grunge is not dead! :)

Was? Soundgarden is back together.... check their last album. It s great!!!! Grunge is not dead! :)

Yea I listened to King Animal a handful of times. There was some good stuff but the whole thing didn't come close to Badmotorfinger or Superunkown for me. But admittedly I have not given it enough listens.

King Animal may be my favourite of all the "reunion" albums. It was very much a pleasant surprise.

Back
Top Bottom