Can you name the U2 Singles?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Also... Mysterious Way?

Hah, yeah. At least that one doesn't stuff you up since it auto-adds before you strike the 's' key ... though if you're typing fast and going chronologically (and One has already been filled thanks to One Tree Hill), you then end up with Seven Better Than The Real Thing.

Without the OOTS screw up I would have had 44, some how I forgot Sometimes, I wasn't sure on some of the early ones, forgot Staring at the Sun, had no idea One Tree Hill was a single (same goes for IGC but I guessed that one given the timeframe)

Hah, yeah. At least that one doesn't stuff you up since it auto-adds before you strike the 's' key ... though if you're typing fast and going chronologically (and One has already been filled thanks to One Tree Hill), you then end up with Seven Better Than The Real Thing.

:lol:

Hint: in this quiz, it's origin, not original.

Even with that, I got it all with 8 minutes exactly to spare. It's missing some singles though. 40, for instance, was a single.

I haven't done this quiz, but I'm asking about "40".

When and where was it a single? I've never seen a CD single (or 45 rpm record) just for this song.

They also forgot The Saints Are Coming. Then there's The Ballad Of Ronnie Drew and One with Mary J. Blige, those might not count. The two live I Will Follow singles.

Back
Top Bottom