Brits: FOPP have a U2 sale going!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

gareth brown

Rock n' Roll Doggie VIP PASS
Hi, just a quick heads up for anyone in Britain who still has a Fopp store nearby.
I went into Fopp in Bristol as it was the only place to get No Line on LP. i went in and jesus christ there's a shelf totally stacked with the new album in all formats! They're not going to sell out in a hurry...even the LPs and Boxsets had stacks behind the counter which they'd switch your copy for, for whatever reason. :huh:

BUT MY POINT IS there was also a lot of other U2 stuff going REALLY cheap considering how expensive they can be most places.
Stuff like The Joshua Tree 3 disc box is going for £10. Saw the October remastered LP for £6 and some of the 'big' albums, (achtung baby, TUF) going for 3/4 pounds. So now's the time to pick up that Joshua Tree box if you haven't already. :up: Considering getting it again just as a backup haha

I don't know how long these things will be the price they are, could be anything from just today to just a week, but I thought some of you might be near a Fopp and able to check this out. :wave:

I always go to Fopp when I go to London, sadly I never seen one up north which is where I live.

I'm not up to date on the exchange rate, but roughly $20 for the JT boxset is an absolute steal.

I'm hoping the weather on the east coast of the states doesn't effect my NLOTH boxset from arriving tomorrow. Though, it'll likely get here Wednesday anyway. I can't wait for that beaut'.

yeah it is a steal. that's like 15-20 quid off depending on who usually stocks it. I swear there's a past-waist-high stack of them it's bizarre.

thanks for this mate! i was gonna go in Fopp the other day, coz i had a feeling they'd have NLOTH for cheap or something.

Back
Top Bottom