Brian Eno: Soundtrack to "Dune"

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Always amazes me that David Lynch and Eno haven't worked together more.

I think Angelo Badalamenti was perfect for David Lynch's films but it would have been interesting to hear Eno score Lost Highway or Inland Empire specifically. :up:

Wait, didn't Eno produce David Bowie's I'm Deranged which was the song during the opening and closing credits of Lost Highway. :hmm:

Wait, didn't Eno produce David Bowie's I'm Deranged which was the song during the opening and closing credits of Lost Highway. :hmm:

Yep, I think Reznor chose the soundtrack.

Unfortunately the best song from the film wasn't even on it.
Liz Fraser singing Song to the Siren.

Yep, I think Reznor chose the soundtrack.

Unfortunately the best song from the film wasn't even on it.
Liz Fraser singing Song to the Siren.

and Connie Stevens singing 16 reasons(a personal fave) wasn't on the mulholland drive OST :down:

:
I think Angelo Badalamenti was perfect for David Lynch's films but it would have been interesting to hear Eno score Lost Highway or Inland Empire specifically. :up:

Yeah Badalamenti and Lynch are perfect eachother, especially on the blessed twin peaks!:drool:

on a side note,lol does any one know if thiers anyway that game can still be purchased? dune 2 that is. lol. its 17 years old i think.lol

Back
Top Bottom