Bono's physical strength

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Jive Turkey

ONE love, blood, life
Do you guys think Bono could rip a leather shoe in half with his bare hands?

I once saw Bono pick up three fans at once and throw them across the stadium, because they were standing in his spot.

No, he's lost all his lean mass at this point. Well, you start to lose lean mass when you hit age 25 anyway.

I'm offended by anyone analyzing Bono's physical strength. It's a private matter, for god's sake! Leave it private!! :angry:

although, why anyone would want to do such a thing to a shoe is beyond me :tsk:

I'm offended by anyone analyzing Bono's physical strength. It's a private matter, for god's sake! Leave it private!! :angry:

But Bono has been so open about his physical strength. He's always talking about how much he can bench... Think about the lyrics to "Sometimes You Can't Lift it on Your Own." or "I'll Go Crazy if I Don't Bench 220 lbs!"

Larry once lost to Bono at arm wrestling and he never got over it. Bono lifts the spirits of millions, but it clearly doesn't keep him in shape.

They had a rematch at the start of the Joshua Tree tour and you saw the results.

bono210.jpg

But Bono has been so open about his physical strength. He's always talking about how much he can bench... Think about the lyrics to "Sometimes You Can't Lift it on Your Own." or "I'll Go Crazy if I Don't Bench 220 lbs!"

So stupid it make me laugh! :lol:

Clearly you are projecting Indra. It's so obvious you have an issue with your physical strength and now are like, oh so offended when other's discuss it. It's a shame. :tsk:

:sexywink:

Added the wink in case anyone didn't get I was mocking myself.

I once saw Bono pick up three fans at once and throw them across the stadium, because they were standing in his spot.
:ohmy: no!

:lol:

But Bono has been so open about his physical strength. He's always talking about how much he can bench... Think about the lyrics to "Sometimes You Can't Lift it on Your Own." or "I'll Know I'll Go Crazy if I Don't Bench 220 lbs Tonight! "

fixed for U!

:wink:

Back
Top Bottom