Bono's hair looking really thin in a recent picture

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
spongebob-popcorn.gif

mjpopcorn.gif

... but it's already short!

Plus, we already have one bald(ish) member. (It's under a hat all the time, but we know the truth.) Any self-respecting rock band knows it can't have more than one bald(ish) member.

It's scientific fact, man!

... okay, rock-and-roll science, but still!

Yes, it looks better short. But not too short. If he cut it shorter now, he'd be verging on too short. Like beginning of 360. That was too short.

/ROCK AND ROLL HAIR SCIENCE HAS SPOKEN

Upon further evaluation of these pictures (except the first and last, which are from 1997 and completely irre .... okay, really effing hot ... but irrelevant!), that's lovely and I retract my "too short" statement.

... and I suppose the poor OP has no idea what can of giant worms he's opened here. :lol:

(except the first and last, which are from 1997 and completely irre .... okay, really effing hot ... but irrelevant!),

Well I just meant that in those two time frames (curiously enough, 10 years apart) was when I liked his style the most. I remember pumping my fist and saying "YES!" when I first saw it in the 90s, and again in 2005 or whatever it was when he went back to it. I also like the slightly longer variants that surrounded these times, for sure.

... but it's already short!

Plus, we already have one bald(ish) member. (It's under a hat all the time, but we know the truth.) Any self-respecting rock band knows it can't have more than one bald(ish) member.

It's scientific fact, man!

... okay, rock-and-roll science, but still!

U2 are all about not playing by the rules of Rock n Roll, ma(n)'am.

He needs to go see Tom Brady's doctor and he'll be all set. I'm a bit surprised that he hasn't just had it all taken care of for good already.

That's like making a deal with Darth Vader.

Then again, I guess it wouldn't be the first time Bono has sold his soul.

well, I mean, he's clearly already been having work on it done all along, might as well go to one doctor once and for all.

if you're going to go that route, why hang out with Darth Maul when you get hang out with Vader?

Back
Top Bottom