Bono's hair looking really thin in a recent picture

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
With all this talk about Rush albums, how could we forget the greatest Rush record of them all?

41xQLknZdYL._SL500_AA300_.jpg

:wink:

I haven't been on the blue crack for a month and this is what I come back to.

You people shouldn't be let outside unsupervised :grumpy:

It's funny:

This thread told me Bono's hair is thinner than in the past.

This thread told me that Bono is not a billionaire, despite rumors that he was.

This thread told me that Bono and Edge are fully responsible for Julie Taymor's poor decisions and "Spider-Man's" initial troubles.

This thread told me that U2's own site - U2.com - is poorly organized and no one ever gets their items.

This thread told me that Bono can still sing - but it's a new thread and I'm sure it'll only be a matter of time before someone says this performance pales compared to Bono's glorious "Love Town" days.

And lastly, this thread told me that Bono and U2 are now working with a variety of producers, including those that write "boy band" music. Furthermore, we have no idea if U2 will ever release an album, but if they do, it'll be full of pop and dance songs.

Put it all together and we have a broke, balding, man who can no longer sing, can't write music or release albums, fires others for no reason and can't even manage his own band's website. :tsk: Makes me wonder how we tolerate that Bono.

It's funny:

This thread told me Bono's hair is thinner than in the past.

This thread told me that Bono is not a billionaire, despite rumors that he was.

This thread told me that Bono and Edge are fully responsible for Julie Taymor's poor decisions and "Spider-Man's" initial troubles.

This thread told me that U2's own site - U2.com - is poorly organized and no one ever gets their items.

This thread told me that Bono can still sing - but it's a new thread and I'm sure it'll only be a matter of time before someone says this performance pales compared to Bono's glorious "Love Town" days.

And lastly, this thread told me that Bono and U2 are now working with a variety of producers, including those that write "boy band" music. Furthermore, we have no idea if U2 will ever release an album, but if they do, it'll be full of pop and dance songs.

Put it all together and we have a broke, balding, man who can no longer sing, can't write music or release albums, fires others for no reason and can't even manage his own band's website. :tsk: Makes me wonder how we tolerate that Bono.

That and PLEBA claims Bono has gotten fat, too. That Bano, he's such a failure. :tsk:

Back
Top Bottom