Bono's birthday card 2009; 2 cds: Saints + magnificent or goyb!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Regina O'Numb

War Child
:wave: Hello Bono's fans!

bdaybonook.jpg

I would like to invite all of you to write your message in honour to Bono, during this 49th Bono's Birhtday. Write your message and win a draw of a CD-single of 'The Saints Are Coming' + a CD-single of 'Magnificent' or 'Get On Your Boots'

To post your message to Bono:
You must to click on "Comente" (07/05/2009) - (IMMEDIATELY BELOW BONO'S PHOTO, THE MESSAGES and the box: 'Posted by reginaonumb in 19h12"); then will open a box, and you´ll write your name (Seu nome), your e-mail (Seu e-mail), your URL (Seu site); after, type your message and click on "Salvar"; this box will be closed and will open another box, and all you need to do... click on "Fechar". I´ll copy the messages and I´ll past it on the post. This card will be sent to Cecilia Coffey-U2 World Service and to the P M Office in Dublin (I will copy the messages and will be sent by P.O.)
"Bono's Birthday Card 2009":
U2 CARDS

Win:
1 'The Saints Are Coming' CD-single
1 'Magnificent' or 'Get On Your Boots' CD-single

These messages are part of a campaign to increase the donations to Music Rising, the cause which Edge and all the staff at Music Rising have developed to put instruments back to musicians' hands of Katrina and Rita´s victims in New Orleans and region. The 2 CDs will be sponsored by myself. I´ll buy the 2 CDs. The draw will be filmed and available on youtube. This draw will happen on May 11, 2009 and will retain the names of the fans who posted their message until May 10, 2009 and add the e-mail into the comments.

Any suggestion, critics, protests, additional info, support; contact me: reginaonumb@globo.com
reginaonumb@hotmail.com

Edge�s blog by Regina O Numb

:hug:thank you so much

Back
Top Bottom