Bono to perform at concert this friday!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
What I want to know is where is...THE ROLLING STONES, NEIL YOUNG, RADIOHEAD, R.E.M.????????????????????????? AND OH YA, U2!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Has the title of the song been mentioned here yet? Sorry if it has and I missed it. (I don't know if this song will be performed at the event Friday, just that this is the song written by Jay Z and U2)

bonoswizzhaiticolor.jpg

Swizz told RapRadar.com that the record with him, Jay and U2 has a working title of "Haiti Mon Amour," a.k.a. "Stranded."

Swizz Beatz Sends 'Much Love To Bono' For Haiti-Benefit Collaboration - News Story | Music, Celebrity, Artist News | MTV News

Judging a charity song you haven't heard based on who else might be involved isn't exactly an informed opinion... but have at it. You can have your "opinions" and I can roll my eyes at them.

my God, you are brutal sometimes. maybe he just doesn't like rhianna. how is it not an "opinion"?

Coffee is unhealthy.

Thank God we finally got a current picture of Bono so we can discuss the man's look again. That's so much more important than the charity project itself.

so then we shouldn't talk about anything else other than Haiti in this thread? if that's a case, maybe we should start a new thread on Friday to discuss the song.

Wonder where in London this will be..MTV Studios?

And are they actually gonna do this live at 2 am? :hmm:

What, he can't just not like Rihanna?

My point was just that charity singles and sought out collaborations are more often than not two entirely different things, so to judge this collaboration with One w/MJB wasn't a very informed comparison. I think many will collaborate with artists for charity that they may not collaborate with in other circumstances. Would we judge 'We are the World' or 'Do They Know it's Christmas' based on one contributer?

I dunno - it's coming across like you're really digging deep to find a reason to post an eye roll, since I think it seemed fairly obvious to everyone else that he was just showing he didn't like Rihanna.

Don't try so hard. It's okay not to like Rihanna. :)

Back
Top Bottom