Bono says "I may never play the guitar again".

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
If you check his calendar for February he has the Grammys and the Brit awards... So maybe U2 was gonna be part of the Brit awards too :hmm:

Is cyborg Bono gonna be able to sing Lemon? If they get rid of the glaucoma and he is able to play guitar again he can totally have his vocal chords reconstructed to zoo tv levels, right? :hyper:

Good spot, although he certainly could be working with another artist... but it's likely it was u2

Maybe he is still going.. What if.. Every artist that evening performs a U2 track in honor of U2.. and they need Terry. Actually, what if every artist does perform a cover but Chris Martin sings all vocals all evening in what will be the biggest Bono tribute concert ever..

Okay. I tried too hard there.

If you check his calendar for February he has the Grammys and the Brit awards... So maybe U2 was gonna be part of the Brit awards too :hmm:

That's depressing :sigh:

I still think U2 should perform in some way to remind audiences of their new music, even if Bono can't be there. They can put together a new band for the time he isn't available like they did with Automatic Baby back in the days. I'm sure there are many musicians and singers out there who will be more than happy to join. It just sucks for the band having to sit around waiting for Bono to recover while there's a new album to promote. Maybe we're still in for some collaboration at the Grammys?! Not sure about the Brits since they don't have a nomination, though.

That's depressing :sigh:

I still think U2 should perform in some way to remind audiences of their new music, even if Bono can't be there. They can put together a new band for the time he isn't available like they did with Automatic Baby back in the days. I'm sure there are many musicians and singers out there who will be more than happy to join. It just sucks for the band having to sit around waiting for Bono to recover while there's a new album to promote. Maybe we're still in for some collaboration at the Grammys?! Not sure about the Brits since they don't have a nomination, though.

It does suck, but playing the Grammy's without Bono is an absolutely awful idea.

They could play The Grammy's with a Bono hologram :) It would be sort of cool to do :)

Bono says "I may never play the guitar again".

I fucking hate singing holograms.

Sent from my iPhone using U2 Interference

ETA: does that make me a "holist"? :hmm:

My first thought was hologramist, but that's probably just the guy who builds the thing.

Seriously, fuck singing holograms.

New-South-Park-Takes-on-Holograms-of-Michael-Jackson-Tupac-Iggy-Azalea-Nick-Minaj-Miley-Cyrus.jpg

That shit is super creepy.

Sent from my iPhone using U2 Interference

They could have him sing from his bed in Ireland via satellite. Actually, have the whole band perform from Bono's bed via satellite. :lol: :hmm:

Sent from my iPad using U2 Interference

Yeah, we all know they love to share a bed now and then, they even put it on their official tour announcement. I guess we all should get used to the idea that the new U2 stage will basically consist of one giant bed. They take the idea of intimacy very seriously this time.

That they do. The game has officially been stepped up, in terms of U2's intimacy. Not sure what to expect when they start to involve the audience. :ohmy:

I imagine polygamists were much easier to find, no?

Back
Top Bottom