Bono Quote, help??

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

EdgeIsTooSexy

ONE love, blood, life
I am doing a research paper on Africa and I need some help!
I know Bono talks about Africa's industrialization & specifically I am looking for a quote about how Bono says that Africans are not seen equally among all races of people and that is why Africa is still in poverty.
I need to know what book its in so I can cite it.
Thanks.

This idea is explained in Bono On Bono by Michka Assayas, chapter 4:"who's Elvis here?", I think that in some countries the title of the book is Bono in Conversation, I'm sure 'cause I was reading it just yesterday.
I can cite anything cause I'm not at home and I haven't got the original in English, but he establishes the idea that most people don't see Africans to be equal to other peoples and that this is why we let happen the terible things that happen in Africa, all the chapter is about Africa and his humanitarian work.

This idea is explained in Bono On Bono by Michka Assayas, chapter 4:"who's Elvis here?", I think that in some countries the title of the book is Bono in Conversation, I'm sure 'cause I was reading it just yesterday.
I can cite anything cause I'm not at home and I haven't got the original in English, but he establishes the idea that most people don't see Africans to be equal to other peoples and that this is why we let happen the terible things that happen in Africa, all the chapter is about Africa and his humanitarian work.

YES! that is it!
damn of course out of all the U2-related books i leave at home its that one..

Back
Top Bottom