Bono on the ACM Awards

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I shouldn't admit it but I was actually watching those awards until Mad Men came on. So I missed Bono.

Damn that Toby Keith and that Red Solo Cup song, I can't get it out of my head.

Indeed. It's been stated here that Bono's hair length directly correlates with commercial/critical success (ala NLOTH and Pop).

I shouldn't admit it but I was actually watching those awards until Mad Men came on. So I missed Bono.

Damn that Toby Keith and that Red Solo Cup song, I can't get it out of my head.

In which Toby Keith somehow manages to drag country music to even lower lows than he had managed to previously.

It's easy to be cynical when you see Bono or U2...on video...for 50 seconds....probably recorded days before and wonder why they aren't making your record...

But they likely have more options open to them than you can shake a stick at......

Or, as they say in America, more options than you can shake a hick at.....That was a joke btw...notice the smiley:coocoo:

I actually Love Americans as I said herehttp://www.u2interference.com/forums/f199/this-article-applies-nicely-to-our-little-microcosm-we-have-here-213752-2.html#post7492673

BTW has anyone seen Jick? I think he was a Latino or something or other..

Win Butler has literally the worst haircut of all-time

Really?

Skrillex-promo.jpeg

Oh, that's Skrillex? I'm familiar with his shithouse music, yes. I did not know that he also looked like a fucking freak.

Yeah, Bono's weave looks pretty good now, like he was never going bald. Going hipster chic...maybe Pitchfork will give the new album a good review.

Maybe Edge will stop wearing bedazzled jeans and studded leather motorcycle jackets and try and look like he is in his late 20's and part of The National or something. hahaha.

Back
Top Bottom