Bono on Bruno dvd

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

marik

Refugee
we all know Bono appears in the final scene of the Bruno movie, but now that the Bruno dvd is out, i was wondering if anyone knows whether Bono appears in any of the special features on the dvd? i could imagine a feature on the making of that last scene with all the musicians in the studio....

I've already bought the SE DVD as a Christmas present for my Dad, so I might be able to check this out for you. Since I've already opened it up and watched the movie and all.

I must have been in the wrong mood to watch it, as I could barely get through most of it. I loved Borat - this one felt like it was trying way too hard for the shock factor.

I cracked up at the faces Bono made at Bruno during the song, though, like at the line about Koreans basically just being Chinese. :lol:

I'm getting it this weekend so I'll check it out for you. Top, top film. I thought the bit at the end featuring Bono was one of the worst bits, just because it was so obviously set up, kind of shattered the illusion for me. Bono's performance was fine though.

I don't know Bono made an appearance in the movie so I was really surprised when I saw it. But I didn't think that part was really funny. The rest of the movie was brilliant though.:applaud:

Back
Top Bottom