Bono Needs To Lose A Few Pounds

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
:hmm:

128692641903492472.jpg

Robin is hairer

he's almost 50, and is probably offered better meals than i'll ever see.

/endthread

hmmm...I thought he's been looking pretty slim lately...guess not...

no question though that a slimmer Bono makes for a much better show...he needs ZooTV/Popmart status...that, in combination with his voice now would be awesome

i'll also never support this robin williams business...robin williams is a very old man regardless of his age...just look at him...Bono is a rockstar, a sex God, an Alien, the One....who is Robin Williams?

hmmm...I thought he's been looking pretty slim lately...guess not...

no question though that a slimmer Bono makes for a much better show...he needs ZooTV/Popmart status...that, in combination with his voice now would be awesome

i don't know. i always heard that Meatloaf puts on a great show. maybe that's what we need for U2 to change up their setlists.

The Edge: Bono, have you given any thought to adding more of our 90's material to the setlists?

Bono: You know, now that I'm fat, I think it's time for us to play the entire Zooropa and Pop albums at our next show....and none of that political shit.

i don't know. i always heard that Meatloaf puts on a great show. maybe that's what we need for U2 to change up their setlists.

The Edge: Bono, have you given any thought to adding more of our 90's material to the setlists?

Bono: You know, now that I'm fat, I think it's time for us to play the entire Zooropa and Pop albums at our next show....and none of that political shit.

The only time a fat Bono surprised me with his voice was Union Chapel...he was large and in charge at that time, and he sounded great....but that wasn't on tour...on tour, fat Bono gets out of breath faster and that effects basically every other aspect of the show from Bono's perspective...makes it more difficult to simply hit certain notes.

The only time a fat Bono surprised me with his voice was Union Chapel...he was large and in charge at that time, and he sounded great....but that wasn't on tour...on tour, fat Bono gets out of breath faster and that effects basically every other aspect of the show from Bono's perspective...makes it more difficult to simply hit certain notes.

i heard that they're next album no longer about pilgrimage. now it's about steak.

The sound you hear is all of PLEBA sharpening our knives.....:madwife:

We'll give you a head start :wink:

and anyway...why have a six-pack when you can have the whole keg?

yeah Bono is looking a little thick ,I noticed that The Edges guitar is starting stick out a little more as well, but Adam and Larry look fantastic.
looks like a couple of people need to take up jogging,(Bono and Edge i'm looking your way.):hmm:

Did he let one rip there? The face the security guy is making is priceless! :lol:

that's not bono............simply a stand in. seriously..........something doesn't look right with this picture

that's not bono............simply a stand in. seriously..........something doesn't look right with this picture

I agree with you...I've never seen B wearing a white watch...and a U2 shirt...and he looks like he's on the outside of the rail..and where's Brian?!?!?!

DUN-DUN-DAH!!!

I agree with you...I've never seen B wearing a white watch...and a U2 shirt...and he looks like he's on the outside of the rail..and where's Brian?!?!?!

DUN-DUN-DAH!!!

I'm sorely disappointed in both of you, frankly.

:wink:

Back
Top Bottom