Bono Mentioned in Hilary Clinton's E-Mail Scandal

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

jaimearodriguez

The Fly
According to the Washington Post, Bono has been exposed as one of the people who gave millions of dollars to the Clinto Foundation in exchange for access. In his case, he wanted "high-level help broadcasting a live link to the International Space Station during concerts." as return for his monetary support.

Interesting as a U2 fan to confirm that A) Bono is a Democrat supporter to the point of giving the Clinton's millions, and B) How they get the Space Station stuff done (with political favors). But this is a very grave political situation. The FBI will release all new 15,000 emails before the election.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/poli...-main_clintonfoundation-0720pm:homepage/story

Reaction has been swift:

Screen_Shot_2016_08_23_at_4_13_34_PM.png

Screen_Shot_2016_08_23_at_4_14_53_PM.png

Screen_Shot_2016_08_23_at_4_16_00_PM.png

Last edited:
"Exposed."

What's the big deal here?

It clearly is a "big deal" if the FBI is making the release of these new emails a priority before the election. The "big deal" is that it confirms the Clinton's sell power and access for money. It legitimizes the distrust the people have in them.

Even if its our favorite frontman.

The FBI is coming to seize all of our 360 DVDs and BluRays, watch them one last time before America is made great again!!!

Sent from my iPhone using U2 Interference

I really don't understand what's the big deal here, Bono has always had a good relationship with the Clintons. It would be surprising if he didn't donate to their foundation. Slow news day?

It's news about Hilary Clinton and the questions around her foundation. The news is jumping the Bono part because "ooh, a celebrity!"

According to the Washington Post, Bono has been exposed as one of the people who gave millions of dollars to the Clinto Foundation in exchange for access. In his case, he wanted "high-level help broadcasting a live link to the International Space Station during concerts." as return for his monetary support.

Interesting as a U2 fan to confirm that A) Bono is a Democrat supporter to the point of giving the Clinton's millions, and B) How they get the Space Station stuff done (with political favors). But this is a very grave political situation.

It shouldn't be any shock to anyone; Bono has spoken and done work with the Clintons, the Global Initiative, etc for years.

How did you think he made it happen? Did you think winning a few MTV moon men actually got you access to astronauts?

Bono made the request to see if she could help him get access ... but was he successful? It doesn't even say, so his involvement is obviously not the focus of the story.

It clearly is a "big deal" if the FBI is making the release of these new emails a priority before the election. The "big deal" is that it confirms the Clinton's sell power and access for money. It legitimizes the distrust the people have in them.

Even if its our favorite frontman.

They released 15,000 emails and some media intern found one with the name of the biggest turd, everyone's favorite Bono. The FBI didn't prioritize Bono. They cleared that email as safe to release, along with tens of thousands of other emails.

Politicians forging alliances with celebrities isn't something the Clintons exclusively are known for. Hell, Bono broke bread with Bush. His bandmates criticized him for it. He had Ted fucking Cruz at one of the shows.

Big fucking deal.

I bet his next email to Hilary was:

"Dear Hilz - if you get me a thousand packets of those cool freeze-dried astronaut meals, I will donate a million dollars.

Love, B.

PS: You! Are! A pocket full of sunshine!"

I bet his next email to Hilary was:

"Dear Hilz - if you get me a thousand packets of those cool freeze-dried astronaut meals, I will donate a million dollars.

Love, B.

PS: You! Are! A pocket full of sunshine!"

Dear B,

Make it a million and a half and I'll make all my staff keep SOI on there phone.

Love,

Hizo

P.S. Play more Pop

Dear B,

Thank you for the $$$. Enjoy the stadium rock tour. However, the access is contingent on you playing 'In A Little While'.

Love,

Hizo

PS: In a little while the White House will surely be mine. Haha

They released 15,000 emails and some media intern found one with the name of the biggest turd, everyone's favorite Bono. The FBI didn't prioritize Bono. They cleared that email as safe to release, along with tens of thousands of other emails.

Politicians forging alliances with celebrities isn't something the Clintons exclusively are known for. Hell, Bono broke bread with Bush. His bandmates criticized him for it. He had Ted fucking Cruz at one of the shows.

Big fucking deal.

You are missing the big picture here. The story is not Bono. Its clinton. Its a fun tidbit our fav frontman is involved, but your bias is clearly showing.

"space concert" and "butt pranks" has made me laugh a lot harder than it should

The article doesn't say Bono "gave millions." It doesn't say he gave any money at all. It says he was "a regular at foundation events" and asked a question about linking up with NASA.

You are missing the big picture here. The story is not Bono. Its clinton. Its a fun tidbit our fav frontman is involved, but your bias is clearly showing.

Bias for what? I'm not "missing the big picture here."

If there's any bias, your claim that Bono was "exposed" shows your bias.

I'm looking at this from a political perspective, and there's nothing special here. Did you read my post to you, before accusing me of U2 fan bias? It looks to me like I covered all the necessary ground already that suggests otherwise.

Kindly take it to the Free Your Mind section of the forum if you want to talk political scandals. Thanks.

Back
Top Bottom