Bono is the 2nd richest singer

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
well I was watching a program on BBC3 2 weeks ago called muscle men and skinny boys. For Bono's build, I'd say he's naturally stocky and I think most of it's muscle. However he's hardly toned and I think he's also carrying around too much fat as well. But the skinny guys on the show needed more fat. When I was looking at photo's of a slender celeb who shall remain nameless on google images I thought that he is too skinny at times and sometimes his face looks gaunt. It makes him look older than he is. He was on one of those protein diets, but why does he need to go on a diet?

I'm in agreement that there's something not quite right about that list. As someone else mentioned, Madonna should be on the list because she's on tour this year and she's been around for a very long time. I remember years ago hearing that she was worth around $200 million. She could not have lost all of that and the media not report on it.

As for women, they're not as good with business matters and such, hence their under-represenation here.

What exactly do you mean by that?

Back
Top Bottom