Bono in Malibu

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
i hope Bono milks it. like, they should wheel him out in a hospital bed, attached to all sorts of machines. he's still in a coma, this we can see. the performance can begin with the sound of a heart monitor beeping throughout the arena. then Edge will play some piano, the dry ice fog will swirl, and he'll whisper, "Wake up, dead man," and then Bono will rise, like Jesus, obviously, and sing EBW, battered and bruised, and comments about how the physical injuries he's received are nothing compared to the emotional battering of the release, but still, he's sorry not sorry, bionic arm and back and all, more Vader, now, than Anakin, and we'll see the real him, through his shattered eye socket and realize that, really, SOI is a good album after all. sales will skyrocket. 4 more LA shows will be added. all will be well in the world of U2.

believe.

This must happen. :lmao:

Ladies and gentleman, for the first time since coming out of a coma... Bono!

giphy.gif

i hope Bono milks it. like, they should wheel him out in a hospital bed, attached to all sorts of machines. he's still in a coma, this we can see. the performance can begin with the sound of a heart monitor beeping throughout the arena. then Edge will play some piano, the dry ice fog will swirl, and he'll whisper, "Wake up, dead man," and then Bono will rise, like Jesus, obviously, and sing EBW, battered and bruised, and comments about how the physical injuries he's received are nothing compared to the emotional battering of the release, but still, he's sorry not sorry, bionic arm and back and all, more Vader, now, than Anakin, and we'll see the real him, through his shattered eye socket and realize that, really, SOI is a good album after all. sales will skyrocket. 4 more LA shows will be added. all will be well in the world of U2.

believe.

The surprise performance will be Bono and Kanye doing Hold My Liquor, with Bono getting up from the hospital bed when Kanye says "Bitch, I'm back out my coma".

Or something.

Dear god, pasta? Is he trying to eat himself back into a coma?

This is the vicious cycle -- he eats, he gets fat, bad pictures are taken in St Bart's of his spilling gut, he exercises, he puts himself in a coma, tours are delayed, lives ruined.

Only Bono can stop this madness. And it starts with putting down the fork.

Sent from

believe.

:lol: :lol:

well done! :lol:

Does anyone think Bono will be on the Tonight show since it is in LA this week? I apologize if this has already been discussed.

Sent from my iPhone using U2 Interference

Back
Top Bottom