Bono in Madonna's new onstage montage video.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
russia_flag.png

If Obama wins we maybe running in fear.

From....Russia?

If I saw this video at a concert, I'd riot.

What?

No, I don't support McCain, fuck him.

But because goddamn this song is annoying and repetitive. "Tick tock tick tock tick tock"...

Vote for McCain, just make sure it's for more informed reasons than I've seen in this thread, and not based on lies you found on the Rush website. That's all I ask...

If it wasn't for Rush the left would have a monopoly on the media point of view. You have to admit the chattering classes are 70% card carrying democrats and they cheered during the DNC. NBC didn't even try to hide their bias.

He may not be perfect but most of what he says aren't lies and he has lots of proof just showing what the left wing media refuses to show: "Another point of view."

You can believe what you want of him but finally there is some competition with Fox News and Rush. If they weren't there McCain wouldn't have a chance this election cycle. Rush ripped apart that Obama commercial trying to make the right look racist with out of context remarks. He keeps track of what the left says and debunks it as a full time job. Most republicans have jobs and don't have the time to protest.

It's fitting that Bono was in the video since it's basically a rip off of ZooTV.

Except so poorly, poorly done.

If it wasn't for Rush the left would have a monopoly on the media point of view. You have to admit the chattering classes are 70% card carrying democrats and they cheered during the DNC. NBC didn't even try to hide their bias.

He may not be perfect but most of what he says aren't lies and he has lots of proof just showing what the left wing media refuses to show: "Another point of view."

You can believe what you want of him but finally there is some competition with Fox News and Rush. If they weren't there McCain wouldn't have a chance this election cycle. Rush ripped apart that Obama commercial trying to make the right look racist with out of context remarks. He keeps track of what the left says and debunks it as a full time job. Most republicans have jobs and don't have the time to protest.

Wow, your abysmal grasp on politics and reality all makes sense now...

First off, Madonna is a terrible singer and she comes off as an arrogant witch as well. Anyone remember the 2001 Grammy award show where she stormed out of the arena when U2 picked up the last Grammy for BD, she stormed out because she didnt win shit. Not that her awful music (since the mid 90's that is) deserves an award. I admit i like her earlier stuff, but she hasn't made anything worth a crap in at least 15 years.

Secondly, who gives a fuck about her political views? The fact that some "out of touch" celebrity who doesn't have a clue how the rest of us live wants to voice their political opinions and shove them down our collective throats should be enough to make us all wake up and form our own opinions. AND VOTE! Seriously, if someone votes for a politician because "Madonna said so", then that person is not only ill informed... they are just plain stupid.

Finally, how the heck does this crap qualify as music? Tick tock tick tock? WTF! Get over yourself Madonna, you suck!!

I hate politics, and the sewer known as FYM. I really wish threads like this were left in FYM with the rest of the garbage.

:down:

Hey guy! We're not going anywhere. You'll have to learn there is a thing called competition. Obama is not going to be given a crown. He's going to have to fight for it.

Maybe so, but you'll have no say in the matter ("we're"?? :huh:), so on that count BVS is bang on. Unless, of course, you're an American living up here.

Just sayin'.

How this is even a competition after the last 8 years and McCain basically saying the same things Bush said before, is beyond me! The crown should be simply given to Obama.

YouTube - Change We Can Believe in? McCain vs Bush

Step one for Obama to achieve crowning glory is to get rid of Biden:

YouTube - Joe Biden: The Next President Is "Barack AMERICA!"

YouTube - Joe biden racist gaffe to indian people

YouTube - Joe Biden: Be Patriotic Pay Higher Taxes

YouTube - Biden: Clinton might be better

YouTube - Biden on FDRs management of the 1929 crash

The original post along with everything else should then be on FYM then. Why tease with Madonna's politics and not expect a political talkback? Move it all over then.

Back
Top Bottom