BONO = greatest vocalist EVER, but...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
What a loser. Thanks for wasting my time with that. Who the fuck would record something like that in their own little dingy room and then think anyone else gave a fuck? If his gripe was that he wanted Bono to 'shut the fuck up' and just sing, surely he would have gotten sick of him back in like 80 or 81.

No. I'm a huge fan. I'll be around for awhile. This forum is rather impressive.

^ Welcome an all, but don't bother posting shite videos like that again. If everyone who disliked Bono posted their own little sad diatribe on this forum it'd be madness. At first, I thought it was gonna be some weird death threat shit with that sock-mask, although that's probably just to hide his ugliness

I don't dislike Bono's activism, but I gotta admit that was fairly funny.

I met this guy back in 87, he was saying the same exact thing...

He and Bono have something in common.

So, it doesn't bother you at all? Seriously? As a fan, you're at a show jumping up and down, having fun, witnessing live music on a level that's next to impossible to match, and suddenly, in the middle of your favorite song, Bono feels the need to shove his beliefs down your throat, this doesn't irk you at all? Really?

If you don't like it mate, dont bother going thats all I can say. Its hardly a 'belief' that the western world could do more to help solve poverty and the problems in Africa.

So you're saying that no artist at all should use his art to try and get across some other message that stems from their beliefs, be it political, religious or whatever. Maybe you like the wrong band, you should try and find something a little bit more disposable.

So you're saying that no artist at all should use his art to try and get across some other message that stems from their beliefs, be it political, religious or whatever.

No. I'm not saying that. I'm saying don't do it AT EVERY TURN. please!

So, it doesn't bother you at all? Seriously? As a fan, you're at a show jumping up and down, having fun, witnessing live music on a level that's next to impossible to match, and suddenly, in the middle of your favorite song, Bono feels the need to shove his beliefs down your throat, this doesn't irk you at all? Really?

Not one bit...

Actually I can't remember a show that I've been to where he ever did this...

He's given speeches but they were at the beginning or end of a song and there was never any shoving...:shrug:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom