BONO = greatest vocalist EVER, but...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
With ref to original poster:

obvious_troll.jpg

I kinda like the guys impersonation of him.

And I also agree with the bit about the bands changing their songs. I fucking hate that. It is NEVER better than the original, IDGAF that you wrote it in the first place. Case in point: Layla - worst fucking "cover" ever. A shuffle? Are you kidding me? Clapton Sucks.

haha!! That's scenario is genius!

But, yeah, if the performer wants to do that, they should be able to. There's not right or wrong.

What about if my favorite performer started slow dancing with a spider monkey?

Bollocks video.

I reckon that those who whinge about Bono's "force-feeding" are ignorant as to what the "political" messages Bono tries to promote are, or are against what Bono "preaches".

A Palestinian, an Israeli, an American, an African, A European dream......an international dream, something we all share, peace and harmony....It's not about left or right, it's about happiness and humanity. Why the shit between Israel and Palestine is happening is irrelevant. Why can't we all just get along?

If you've got a problem with someone expressing a yearning for peace and harmony on a stage they've earned the right to use however they bloody well want, you're the one with the issue, not Bono.

Since this thread is apparently about bullshit:

who wants to talk about George Michael??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom