Bono double offers to resume tour with U2 band

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Oh good Lawd....

This guy is the WORST...Seriously...what kind of b#lls does it take to even make him think that was a possibility?!?! Wait...he's a Z list fame-whore..and we're wasting time typing about him...

I feel bad for the people he's conned. I don't even want to think about the gullible chicks he's been with (if any--I truely hope not). Poor things.

Fortunatelly, it didn´t happen. Some people are too bad, I ´d not like to meet Bono and then realize it´s a false one.......
(I´ve just found out about this from a facebook friend :huh:)

I figured only Pavel could have brought Zooropa back; I was starting to prefer him.

Guess it's for the best that it was Bono all along.

Interference's cattiness towards (admittedly sleezy) Pavel always makes for some entertaining fireworks :dancing:

Nah, it started when he was being a jackass and made people believe he's someone he isn't. :rolleyes: Something he still does, apparently.

Nah, it started when he was being a jackass and made people believe he's someone he isn't. :rolleyes: Something he still does, apparently.
Thankfully we can make posts about it on the Internet to give him bad karma for the future.

23747d1289945872-why-not-let-tsa-grab-your-junk-do-you-have-something-hide-oh-boy-here-we-go-again.jpg

daaaaaaamn!! dat b sums while ass shizzie if bono bro be take'n da stage fo brotha, i ain't think dat shizzie b go'n over reel well fo most mofos,

:lol:
The nose, the chin.....not even close.:huh:

I took my wife to Vertigo in LA. I've seen U2 a few times. Pavel was outside walking around in his U2 get up. It made me stop dead in my tracks. A lot of others were doing the same thing. I could swear it was Bono messing around with fans.....Pavel looks VERY much like Bono actually. And as for the singing... I've seen Pavel and band play. He does mimick him REALLY REALLY, REALLY well. When I was watching them play at a local venue in San Diego....I could close my eyes and it felt like I was back at the concert at times.

I've met Pavel a few times, every time he's been very cordial. This was about 5 years ago so I cannot vouch for whatever Pavel and gang have been up to. Would I say it'd be a good idea for Pavel to get up on stage with U2 just to keep the tour going... HELLLLLLL no. But the guy has the looks and voice to dupe ALMOST anyone or at least 70% of fans out there.

:lol: You must've met a different guy then. We've seen clips of Pavel's 'singing'. If you can even call it that. It was about as close to Bono's voice as he is to his looks.

Pavel was in Anaheim. He jumped out of a black tinted SUV with a smug walk and a camera crew in his face.
A lot of people did rush to see him. :crack:

waynetravis said:
Pavel was in Anaheim. He jumped out of a black tinted SUV with a smug walk and a camera crew in his face.
A lot of people did rush to see him. :crack:

He sounds like a nob

I took my wife to Vertigo in LA. I've seen U2 a few times. Pavel was outside walking around in his U2 get up. It made me stop dead in my tracks. A lot of others were doing the same thing. I could swear it was Bono messing around with fans.....Pavel looks VERY much like Bono actually. And as for the singing... I've seen Pavel and band play. He does mimick him REALLY REALLY, REALLY well. When I was watching them play at a local venue in San Diego....I could close my eyes and it felt like I was back at the concert at times.

I've met Pavel a few times, every time he's been very cordial. This was about 5 years ago so I cannot vouch for whatever Pavel and gang have been up to. Would I say it'd be a good idea for Pavel to get up on stage with U2 just to keep the tour going... HELLLLLLL no. But the guy has the looks and voice to dupe ALMOST anyone or at least 70% of fans out there.

Ummmm... no.

Pavel is a toolbag who had the nerve to visit Walter Reed Army Hospital a few years back and actually pose as Bono visiting the injured troops---without telling anyone he was an impersonator. Dick move. I have a friend who was there who sent me an email so excited that he'd met Bono...until he showed me the picture.

Here is the pic he sent.

Attachments

• image-664261392.jpg
    image-664261392.jpg
    49.9 KB · Views: 45
Pavel is a toolbag who had the nerve to visit Walter Reed Army Hospital a few years back and actually pose as Bono visiting the injured troops---without telling anyone he was an impersonator. Dick move. I have a friend who was there who sent me an email so excited that he'd met Bono...until he showed me the picture.
Seriously. SERIOUSLY?? Who does shit like that.

Back
Top Bottom