Bono conspiracy theory

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

nickoslo

Acrobat
ok dont get me wrong here from start,but i think
bono did't hurt his back earlier this year...
Why?I tell u why....

Did u hear him sing on 3rd leg?Man, he sings like he came strait from
the box...
hes voice is better then ever,and if u compare te last year, on some dates his voice wasn't so strong..

so my theory,again only for fun, not for real,is that bono had a throat surgery, so they canceled one leg of tour, in order to heal his voice,beacuse it wasnt ready yet for american tour

So, what do you think?:D

Why?I tell u why....

the box...
hes voice is better then ever,and if u compare te last year, on some dates his voice wasn't so strong..

so my theory,again only for fun, not for real,is that bono had a throat surgery, so they canceled one leg of tour, in order to heal his voice,beacuse it wasnt ready yet for american tour

What is this I don't even

why would they cover up throat surgery with back surgery? that makes no sense whatsoever.

why would they cover up throat surgery with back surgery? that makes no sense whatsoever.

Not to mention, Bono's voice sounded really good last year, anyway. At least until the end of the second leg, but that was after a significantly long period of touring than he's been doing now.

Why?I tell u why....

the box...

I don't want to offend you, really, but I think you don't know what you are talking about.

Do you know what a throat surgery implies? sure you don't, if Bono had had it as recently as last May, he wouldn't be able to even try to sing in half a year, that without taking into account the high possibilities you have not to be able to sing any more and the voice modifications you always undergo after such a surgery, of which there is no sign.

On the other hand, I attended to 10 concerts in Europe last year, 8 this one, Bono's voice has been consistently good in both legs and very similar, and the cause is not a surgery but constant training and improving his singing technique.

Fail-s461x404-10293-580.jpg

im not sure what was really behind the back surgery thing but ihave heard that bono has been to Bohemian Grove, there are tons of popular pictures showing him deliberately covering his right eye and the band itself could very well be named after UTU the son of the moon god Nanna. Utu - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

8DD4308E-9820-4B17-AC3E-A1E3FB19CBD6

A fan met him in France and talked to him shortly after his surgery. Remember the photo of Bono in a car with Paul driving? I'm sure that fan would have noticed if Bono had not been able to speak, which I'm sure he wouldn't so shortly after throat surgery. Besides, a rock star having throat surgery sounds way more rock 'n roll than having back surgery, especially at age 50.

My honest opinion is that the back surgery/tour postponement was planned. Before NLOTH was released, I think they had the entire 2009/2010/2011 era planned out. They expected NLOTH to do better than it did, which would let them release Songs of Ascent in spring of 2010, the not-so-mainstream, contemplative album, much like how Zooropa was released on the back of Achtung Baby. I believe they already had SOA finished and ready for release over a year ago, but then their plan was derailed.

I think might be planning something big this fall. They won't release an album any time other than fall, if the "failure" of NLOTH is anything to say about it. Plus, they realized SOA wasn't going to fly, and they need some damage control singles. Thus, they need more time to work on new songs. However, why release an album in the fall of 2010 if they are already done touring? By pushing the US dates back to summer 2011, they're basically going to be touring a different album by then.

But how were they going to postpone an entire leg of the tour? Create a reason. Bono's back has been fucked up for years... why not get it fixed at such a time that we'll be forced to postpone the US leg. The more I think about it, the less far fetched this seems. If we actually do see another album released, I think I will be proven correct. If not, I'm happy to admit that I'm wrong.

^ :applaud:

Actually, if you want my opinion, I think Bono has a clone and they switch places now and then. The clone Bono was the one who hurt his back, but they didn't actually perform surgery on him, they just did away with him because he was flawed. Now the real Bono is back and the reason they're not doing any interviews about SoA is because they're too busy making another Bono duplicate using the cloning device from Jurassic Park, only instead of it only working on dinosaurs, now it just works on Irishmen who always wear sunglasses.

^ :applaud:

Actually, if you want my opinion, I think Bono has a clone and they switch places now and then. The clone Bono was the one who hurt his back, but they didn't actually perform surgery on him, they just did away with him because he was flawed. Now the real Bono is back and the reason they're not doing any interviews about SoA is because they're too busy making another Bono duplicate using the cloning device from Jurassic Park, only instead of it only working on dinosaurs, now it just works on Irishmen who always wear sunglasses.

wait a minute, so are you saying that the real Bono was really fake/clone/evil Bono's hand maiden?

what about Lego Bono? Or did he get blown away in the El e va tion video?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom