Bono Busking

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
This is why Bono and U2 deserve lots of respect. How many other superstars would be willing to do this? What a class act...

That shit is pretty cool. But I couldn't get through more than 2 minutes of it because of the crap audio and the screaming onlookers. Thanks for posting, though. Merry Christmas.

Oh mah lord, Bono and Glen Hansard -- 2 of my favorite guys ever. It's so weird; I follow the Swell Season on facebook, and I've been seeing how they were pushing everyone to go out busking on Christmas Eve, to raise money for a homeless shelter in Dublin. I was coming online to try to find some footage of Glen busking, and what do I find? :hyper:

I'm such a dork, but this makes me too happy for words. :love:

zapruder thinks the quality of this recording is pretty bad

very cool thing for B and the others to do

-dan

I can't think of another city where Bono could do this and not get mobbed by the crowd. No wonder they enjoy living in Dublin so much - the Irish are way cool :up:

Loved Knocking on heaven's door, Bono's singing reminded me of the great live versions from the UF tour

:drool: Knockin' on Heaven's Door was awesome here, I love how fiercefully Bono sings from 1:16 to 1:34. You rarely hear him sing that way nowadays, must've been the Dublin vibe. :lol:

hahaha that's just fucking awesome....

on a side note, listened to Space Oddity just a couple minutes ago, and now whenever I hear it on the radio or wherever, those pre-concert feelings come back and I can't help but smile....love this band :)

That's so cool, I hope some better video/audio surfaces soon! Damien Rice was there also.

Back
Top Bottom