Bono at the Robin Hood Foundation gala

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
If you have a video, please keep it to yourself you mean Gabe? :wink:

:yikes: Not sure if I ever want to find out what she did to MOS, giving her take on One is pretty much the worst thing I ever heard U2 record.

I think it's lighting and it's actually currently longer, but throw up the PLEBA bat-signal and you might score some recent pics that confirm either of our opinions :wink:

Here's a pic from PLEBA of Bono leaving his birthday party at 5 a.m.:

941940_522535804450672_335904593_n.jpg

Keep in mind that this is his drunk hair, and it has been poofier than this lately.

And now you are fully up to speed on the condition of Bono's hair. :D

Does Bono's hair have a twitter account? I want to ask it how it feels like to be drunk. Shame Adam's hair wasn't present at the party, I guess both of them would have had a great time.

And I want to hear and see the performances, even if it's MJB. It's just good to hear Bono again.

:yikes: Not sure if I ever want to find out what she did to MOS, giving her take on One is pretty much the worst thing I ever heard U2 record.

Being semi-gospel (think, in the way Still Havent Found is U2-gospel), MOS is probably more suited for her voice than One is, and she hit One out of the park. Only a few U2 fans here think otherwise. On a larger scale in the broader U2 fan world and outside music lovers, people dug it.

There's no way One wMJB is U2's worst recording. It just absolutely is not. To say that completely discredits the simple fact that it is in fact still U2 performing the song, very well especially musically.

I never said it was their worst recording. I said it was the worst thing I ever heard recorded. And that it is. I despise it more than Red Light, Babyface or Suck in a moment. It may be U2 performing the song, though most Vertigo tour performances were absolutely lifeless anyway, but her screaming just rapes the song of all its subtleness and original soul. It just ruins a song that wasn't being all that good live at the time, thus making it even worse!

Being semi-gospel (think, in the way Still Havent Found is U2-gospel), MOS is probably more suited for her voice than One is, and she hit One out of the park. Only a few U2 fans here think otherwise. On a larger scale in the broader U2 fan world and outside music lovers, people dug it.

There's no way One wMJB is U2's worst recording. It just absolutely is not. To say that completely discredits the simple fact that it is in fact still U2 performing the song, very well especially musically.

Yes. MJB does a great job.

He looks like an amalgamation of Bill Clinton, Richard Gere and Roger Waters in that pic :shifty:

This is less loathsome than I remeber One being with MJB. I can't wait to hear how MOS sounds. Also, it's good that Bono remembers that MOS exists.

This is less loathsome than I remeber One being with MJB. I can't wait to hear how MOS sounds. Also, it's good that Bono remembers that MOS exists.

MOS isn't exactly one of the "ignored" songs. From all the Horizon songs, I'm pretty sure MOS is the most important one to Bono. They played it at every single 360 show and also on a couple of other occasions.

She just doesn't belong up there doing that song...was not feeling that. Bono sounds pretty good though.

Back
Top Bottom