Bono at Pearl Jam 20 Festival this weekend?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

mr_perfect

The Fly
rumour going around on the pearl jam forum that Bono has been spotted in East Troy...Pearl Jams 20 anniversary festival goes tomorrow and sunday night...again all with a grain of salt at this point.

Hope you noticed on the PJ forum that this possibility isn't well received,to say the least.:lol:

Like Tony and Mike would say on PTI during "Odds makers",there's ZERO% of that happening.

Hmm, well there's also a rumour going round that Bono will join Arcade Fire on stage tonight at the Electric Picnic Festival near Dublin. Edge was spotted there yesterday watching Gavin Friday perform.

I am ashamed to admit I read "East Troy" and thought "East Lansing" and then was all ".... Wisconsin? Wait, what?"

ALPINE VALLEY FTW.

(Sorry 'bout that, Stevie Ray.)

Yeah, see I know flying from Dublin to wherever and then going to a concert would damn near kill me, and I'm a year or so younger than our Bono and he's performing and not 34 like Phil was then.

So yeah. I want those vitamins.

i don't know.......i'm still skeptical,i mean, i know he was on stage in the early part of the set of arcade fire,which means around...what?.. 4pm eastern time or something?

Show is over.I guess if he's there,he'll go on stage with Neil Young and PJ for RIFW tomorrow....we'll see.

I dont buy that bono was in wisconsin at all last night. there's no way he could have gotten there in time.

Maybe it was pavel.

Seriously though... he was on stage in ireland at what, 4pm eastern? Pearl jam hit the stage at 11pm eastern.

He got off stage, got out of the concert ground, got to the airport, into the plane, across the ocean, into milwaukee or chicago, through customs, and out to alpine valley, not an easy place to get to btw, in 7 hours time?

What, is this guy superman or somethin?

I'm going to start a rumor that he's at Seattle's Bumbershoot festival tonight.

He's playing with Hall & Oates. :shifty:

Clearly he just put on his biggest platform shoes and just stepped over the ocean...

Like Rod Stewart did?

rod_stewart_-_atlantic_crossing.jpg

Back
Top Bottom