Bono Article

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

gman

New Yorker
Ello folks...meant to post this last night...and am suprised it hasnt been already mentioned.
Anyhoo..... Advert comes on tv last, basically advertising that this weeks Sunday Times newspaper (UK only) carrys an "exclusive indepth interview" with Bono.
And would you believe it...as i type this...the advert comes on TV!:D

Bono interview in The Sunday Times, 21 June

Tomorrows Sunday Times newspaper is carrying an interview with Bono.

good to see the best quote coming, again, from Adam

U2’s Adam Clayton doesn’t worry that Bono’s campaigning could ever jeopardise U2. “It’s hard to see into the future, but there’s no reason why Bono’s activism would mean he’d give up the band. I think he couldn’t campaign without the band. It’s much less of a proposition for him to be a campaigner without the weight of the band behind him.” Has it changed the dynamic, though? “He’d always find things to occupy himself. Back in the days when we were loading gear into the back of a Transit van and everyone was pulling together, he’d always be off finding someone to talk to rather than unload the van, and I don’t think that’s really changed."

good to see the best quote coming, again, from Adam

U2’s Adam Clayton doesn’t worry that Bono’s campaigning could ever jeopardise U2. “It’s hard to see into the future, but there’s no reason why Bono’s activism would mean he’d give up the band. I think he couldn’t campaign without the band. It’s much less of a proposition for him to be a campaigner without the weight of the band behind him.” Has it changed the dynamic, though? “He’d always find things to occupy himself. Back in the days when we were loading gear into the back of a Transit van and everyone was pulling together, he’d always be off finding someone to talk to rather than unload the van, and I don’t think that’s really changed."
So Bono is a lazy arsewipe then?????

Do anyone have an extra copy of this? I would so pay for shipping and return the favor via an upcoming issue or even a concert DVD.

They still got the sales figures wrong for Bomb, but other than that it was good. I'm glad to see Bono has a chicken coop, he maybe eats them. The picture of him lying on a beach seems to have cyprus trees. That can't be Dublin can it? Could it be south of France?

I don't ming contradictions as long as we are clear on the music. If in 2000 the band decided that they will have a showcase for Edge's guitar and other tangeable features than this should not change. They shouldn't be any alterations in the production.

Back
Top Bottom